Hi, I bought this game a few weeks back on my previous Z10 and everything worked smoothly but then I had to buy a new Z10 since I destroyed the original one and I thought I could just reinstall the app from BB World but I no longer see it in my available apps? Nor can I browse the items page (or any other PopCap game). Is that normal? Like BB can simply remove your app even tho you paid for it and have the proof or purchase and everything? Can this happen to my other apps (not only games)?
    08-28-17 07:22 AM
    Contact support about a refund.... low chance, but who knows.

Developers can pull their apps....
    08-28-17 07:44 AM
    Sure they can. But why can't they do it like Steam? If I bought the app before the developer pulled it from the store I should be able to reinstall it and play it as much as I like. Seriously this is really sketchy behaviour.
    08-28-17 07:59 AM
    Sure they can. But why can't they do it like Steam? If I bought the app before the developer pulled it from the store I should be able to reinstall it and play it as much as I like. Seriously this is really sketchy behaviour.
    Well I expect they view the whole BB10 platform as a little sketchy.....

It is what it is... if you feel cheated, contact both BlackBerry and the Developer. You might get your money back. Not sure you'll get access to the app, which is probable what you really want.

Might see if you can find the BAR file... paid app functionality was always hit and miss.
    08-28-17 10:48 AM