09-01-13 02:50 PM
38 12
tools
    02-19-13 09:23 PM
    my childhood!
    02-19-13 09:30 PM
    Oh god, my wife and son were addicted to this on their ipads.
    02-19-13 09:31 PM
    yaaaa...there goes my social life...
    02-19-13 09:42 PM
    Spent about 30 minutes playing it so far. I'm not sure if all the features are implemented. Scoreloop allows you to sign in, but the BBM integration seems non-functional... The touch controls are imprecise, the buttons are occasionally unresponsive (despite hearing them click when you press them). Haven't got any friends playing it yet, so I'm not sure about the helping and visiting aspects, besides being able to visit random farms.

Besides Miracle City, I think this is the only village builder available. I'm not sure which is more enjoyable yet, considering neither feels designed or optimized for the Z10. Both are free though so they might satisfy your village building cravings until an actual built for BB10 builder comes along.

Posted via CB10, with my BB10.
    02-19-13 11:41 PM
    Thanks!

Posted from my Dev Alpha
    02-20-13 12:07 AM
    Now for Clash of Clans to do a port.
    02-20-13 12:11 AM
    Anyone manage to get invites to work, or have th game recognize that some of your friends are playing it? Do you ever get the option to visit friends' towns, or is it always a random town? Is there any way to communicate with anyone? Is there any way to accumulate "Cash" other than in app purchases?

Posted via CB10, with my BB10.
    02-20-13 02:08 PM
    This is a great game but I notice that this game makes my device really really warm. Does anyone else get the same issue?

Once you hit the higher levels (I m at level 32) you wont wait much for actions, since you will rarely use it up (hint dont waste actions on low rewards stuff like collecting $ from small houses).
    03-02-13 09:49 PM
    Just downloaded this last night and I have to say I am very impressed, it runs sooooooooo buttery smooth on the Z10. I just keep checking every 30mins to go spend my energy here goes plenty of my life into trailing Settler style
    03-05-13 08:40 AM
    Yeah, my Z10 gets really hot and it drains the battery pretty quick.

This is a great game but I notice that this game makes my device really really warm. Does anyone else get the same issue?

Once you hit the higher levels (I m at level 32) you wont wait much for actions, since you will rarely use it up (hint dont waste actions on low rewards stuff like collecting $ from small houses).

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 09:19 PM
    yeah im getting really good at this game! at level 34 now. Barely run out of energy ever (usually run out of things to do so i buy land and chop trees.. hehe) great game!
    03-05-13 09:37 PM
    The recent update has added many new features. One of them is the friend's town and hearts. So I went and added some friends and visited the towns and low and behold, I discovered a "hidden feature". It's called town merge!

Basically, your friend's town gets overlayed with yours.
    This is VERY VERY annoying!
    On the plus side I got a bunch of free buildings. On the other hand I have lots of stupid random stuff overlayed and I have to go through it manually deleting it.
    I'm not sure how this happens. The gameloft forums doesn't seem to provide a solution or cause, but others have had the issue as well. I would guess that if you and your friend visit each other's town at the same time, the towns will merge. But I'm not sure.

Unfortunately, similar to say you printing two documents on a single sheet of paper. There is no way to "undo". You can only manually delete stuff and correct stuff.

Here is what my town now looks like:
    The Oregon Trail; American Settlers in BBworld-img_00000127.jpg
    peregrineay likes this.
    04-08-13 04:20 PM
    The recent update has added many new features. One of them is the friend's town and hearts. So I went and added some friends and visited the towns and low and behold, I discovered a "hidden feature". It's called town merge!

Basically, your friend's town gets overlayed with yours.
    This is VERY VERY annoying!
    On the plus side I got a bunch of free buildings. On the other hand I have lots of stupid random stuff overlayed and I have to go through it manually deleting it.
    I'm not sure how this happens. The gameloft forums doesn't seem to provide a solution or cause, but others have had the issue as well. I would guess that if you and your friend visit each other's town at the same time, the towns will merge. But I'm not sure.

Unfortunately, similar to say you printing two documents on a single sheet of paper. There is no way to "undo". You can only manually delete stuff and correct stuff.

Here is what my town now looks like:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000127.jpg 
Views:	567 
Size:	135.8 KB 
ID:	149315
    Wow I have been visiting my friends town daily and have not had this happen at all, is there something special you did before this happened. Hope it gets figured out soon, but the new update is amazing the features they added are awesome
    04-09-13 11:06 AM
    Wow I have been visiting my friends town daily and have not had this happen at all, is there something special you did before this happened. Hope it gets figured out soon, but the new update is amazing the features they added are awesome
    I'm not sure. It was actually the very first time I added someone and went to someone else's town. It said "error can not load town at this moment. try again later" or something similar to that. And it then just showed this. I thought it was a rendering glitch, but I restarted the game and it still shows like this.

Now everything is super laggy.
    Another annoying this is that before the update, trees took a week to grow 1/7. Now they grow like 1/7 every hour, or something really really quick. So what was a lot of tree sapplings, are now full grown trees!! Only having a max of 50 energy, I can only cut down like 7 trees each time I come back (usually I play twice a day). That is A LOT OF TREES TO CUT DOWN AT A VERY SLOW RATE!

Another thing is that there were barns (increase capacity by 500 of food/wood) added from the merged town. But when I delete them, the capacity goes down. E.g. my initial capacity was like 1000, I deleted a barn, and now my capacity is 500. Even though I have 3 barns on my land. Stupid game was simply coded to add or remove from the capacity based on adding or subtracting barns/storage shacks.
    Now I'm utterly screwed in the game.....

But yes, the new update did bring more to do............like cutting trees! And the gold wagon thing.
    peregrineay likes this.
    04-09-13 11:18 AM
    Can you move trees, rocks, flowers, bushes on the Z10? I could on my Torch 9800, but can't on my PlayBook. :|

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    04-16-13 02:23 PM
    Can you move trees, rocks, flowers, bushes on the Z10? I could on my Torch 9800, but can't on my PlayBook. :|

You can only move things that you place. So if you put the tree or the flower then yes. But if it is there from start you have to pull it using energy. Hope that helps.

Posted from My Z10 via CB10
    04-16-13 08:38 PM
    You can only move things that you place. So if you put the tree or the flower then yes. But if it is there from start you have to pull it using energy. Hope that helps.

Posted from My Z10 via CB10
    Actually, on my Z10, you can not move a tree regardless of if it was there or if you put it there. As for flowers, I don't remember. I just dug them all out.
    04-16-13 10:14 PM
    Yeah, that helps. On my Torch 9800, I could move trees and flowers and bushes. It really helped to keep trees organised in rows, leaving a major part of my area free for buildings.
    Hoping for an update.

04-17-13 02:20 AM
    Discover BBM groups-- Oregon Trail: need neighbors, visit forum for pins to add.
    04-29-13 10:41 AM
    I figured I'd share this here. Check the first review. Heh.

The Oregon Trail; American Settlers in BBworld-img_00000411.png

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 11:53 AM
    Really lucky! :/
    Hoping the PB gets an update!

05-25-13 12:02 PM
    Yeah. I updated and lost my entire trail. And that cheat didn't work anyway. Super Pissed.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 02:45 PM
    From the Cheat Menu, if you just start quickly clicking on either the Hearts or the empty signs. When you return to the game your cash and coins will start piling up.

The Oregon Trail; American Settlers in BBworld-img_00000434.png

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 10:21 PM
    Anybody know wat happen to da game can't find it in da app world

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 04:13 PM
38 12