Hello everyone!

FlyCraft (voted best new game 2012) for Z10 just got better! Along with the latest update I launched the official replay sharing website: FlyCraft�

New FlyCraft version with sharing website launched!-screen-shot-2013-03-22-10.00.19-.-..png

Using this website gamers can now watch replays recorded by FlyCraft players from all over the world. Featured replays and selected and viewed on the front page based on facebook likes and shares, while all users can have a personal page with their replays. The best pilots are awarded ranks and the top 5 pilots are listed on the front page. Just visit the website on a Z10 and press "GO" on the replay you want to watch... FlyCraft will launch and play the replay.

I am super excited about this, and I look forward to watching you awesome epic flights and crashes!

FlyCraft is also available for the PlayBook. For those that don't know the game here is the original trailer:
    dietertong and KidCaboose like this.
    03-22-13 03:12 AM
    Wow!!! This is amazing! I love all the effort you have put into this game, and thank you for these awesome additions! I hope this venture has paid off for you
    harkal likes this.
    03-22-13 08:08 AM
    Great update, wonderful add-on to this awesome game.
    harkal likes this.
    03-22-13 03:22 PM
    Thanks for the support! I put my best efford in this trying to make it special!
    03-23-13 01:22 AM
    Remove the wall at exactly 3500cm. It's too boring to play in this range
    03-23-13 05:35 AM
    Will try and do so in a future version. Sorry but for now I have some other things in the making for the game, that I am sure you will prefere from just making the max distance 6000cm
    borceg likes this.
    03-24-13 07:00 PM
    Maybe consider making a free trial version that limits you to like 100cm or something, just so we can get a feel of the game before purchasing it.
    Games that have trial versions or in app purchases generally do better than games that don't.
    03-24-13 08:32 PM