Ok, so I was wondering where the secret area in El Macho's Lair is.
    We all know in Gru's Lab the secret layer is to the right. Run over the pipe to get in.
    I recently found the one in the Residential area. You have to go in the house and go upstairs. *WITH THE BANANA VACUUM* so yeah. It's pretty hard to get to in the residential area. Because you have to be lucky enough to have the vacuum on and get inside upstairs in the house. Good luck with that.
    So any leads on the secret area in El Macho's Lair? You don't just run into it. You may know that if you run for a bit, you get to an area with a bunch of bananas. And plenty of vacuums to grip them all. It even has a cool background and different music. But this is not the secret area. It does have vacuums and bananas galore like the other two secret areas, but it isn't it.
    Because in the other secret areas, text pops up specifying it as a "Secret Area" every time you enter it.
    In short, any leads on the secret area in the third zone?
    Can anyone challenge me so I can complete these achievements?
    And if universal is in on this. Update the freaking app so we can get the mall and the beach. Seriously.
    Also,
    I have the app on my iPhone and the Z10 outperforms the bananas out of it.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 02:26 PM
    you just keep running, and it appears. I call it Bannaa frenzy when you hit it. There is no secret to getting there, I think you just have to stay in El Machos layer (don't follow the green arrow), and eventually it will appear.

I've had it several times. Its the one in residential I have only had a couple of times.

What I'm hoping for is we get an update that gets us the beach or the mall levels.
    11-29-13 02:40 PM
    Dude, read the original post. You did not find the secret area. Just some bananas. Thanks anyway

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 12:13 PM
    Dude, read the original post. You did not find the secret area. Just some bananas. Thanks anyway

Posted via CB10
    He did read the original post, as have I.

There's no secret area per se in El Macho's Lair. That randomly found banana & vacuum area is the equivalent. Like the disco room in Gru's Lab, you'll also notice the background changes there, showing small beach scenes.

Posted via CB10 from my new Z30!
    ibpluto likes this.
    12-03-13 01:57 PM
    You guys need to have faith. There is a secret area. We just haven't found it yet. If you read the post, you will learn how to get to the secret area in residential.
    So, if there are designated "Secret areas" in both gru's lab, and residential area; why not in El macho's lair?
    Keep looking guys.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 07:13 AM