9 90.00%
  • Don't like it

1 10.00%
    Any new updates?

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 10:10 PM
    Any new updates?

Posted via CB10
    Yes there are updates. But nothing to show for now. Will post it here when there's something new. Thank you so much brother.
    06-20-13 07:13 AM
    KellyEscape's development sadly is paused for 3 months because of my "****TY School Thesis Project" But the Beta Registration is now open! Become a beta tester now and get included to the credits section of the game in the future and maybe get some swags Registration � Kelly Escape

Also don't forget to share to your friends.
    07-06-13 09:57 PM
    OK, can you put under my name "Patrick Maxwell" because on the site, it said my name was Kelly.

Thanks and good luck on your thesis. I feel your pain.Lol

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 04:56 PM
    Just wondering, is their any way we can have a beta file of what you have done so far? I saw the teasers and they're far ahead of what we got. And it's been three months since your last beta. Don't want to insist but I love you game and there's no way that we (beta testers) can help if there's nothing to test.
    07-30-13 05:10 PM
    It's really been a long time without updates to Kelly Escape. The development as of now is just paused and will be resumed this October hopefully. It's because of my School Projects blocking. And I just updated your Name, you can always update your account through the game or through the Web Portal Kelly Escape Web Portal then click on your account at the top right and from there you can edit your information. Kelly Escape - 3D Side Scroller Runner Game beta BAR file available for you :)-untitled.png

Also so far the latest beta update is located here: http://kellyescape.com/betafiles.php and it's in the Windows PC Section. You can try it and use the standard keyboard controls WSDA, Space, Arrow Keys and the Left Button Mouse.

I am really happy you love my game Patrick. You will be provided with the Full Game for free when it's out and be included in the Credits Section.

Thank you.
    08-04-13 03:16 AM
    It's really been a long time without updates to Kelly Escape. The development as of now is just paused and will be resumed this October hopefully. It's because of my School Projects blocking. And I just updated your Name, you can always update your account through the game or through the Web Portal Kelly Escape Web Portal then click on your account at the top right and from there you can edit your information. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	592 
Size:	3.7 KB 
ID:	189066

Also so far the latest beta update is located here: http://kellyescape.com/betafiles.php and it's in the Windows PC Section. You can try it and use the standard keyboard controls WSDA, Space, Arrow Keys and the Left Button Mouse.

I am really happy you love my game Patrick. You will be provided with the Full Game for free when it's out and be included in the Credits Section.

Thank you.
    That's very kind of you. Will try the windows version soon.

Good luck on those projects

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 08:43 AM
    Just tried the windows version. Bug: you can't login or register.

Yep, I tried all 3 levels. The controls on computers really needs to be fixed. Having to deal with arrow keys, left alt, cmd and control keys mixed with the mouse.

Anyway, pretty good stuff so far. Can't wait for more betas.

Suggestions:
    1. maybe add an infinity run mode where each time, the obstacles change and you keep running till you die.
    2. MAybe add a multiplayer mode like the game run in crowd. Where you're playing alongside with other players. Because it'll cost to make a server,you can include that as an in-app purchase
    08-04-13 09:12 AM
    Just tried the windows version. Bug: you can't login or register.

Yep, I tried all 3 levels. The controls on computers really needs to be fixed. Having to deal with arrow keys, left alt, cmd and control keys mixed with the mouse.

Anyway, pretty good stuff so far. Can't wait for more betas.

Suggestions:
    1. maybe add an infinity run mode where each time, the obstacles change and you keep running till you die.
    2. MAybe add a multiplayer mode like the game run in crowd. Where you're playing alongside with other players. Because it'll cost to make a server,you can include that as an in-app purchase
    Thanks for trying it out. Actually you can also use WSDA keys instead of Arrow Keys. And in my case I can login through the game wen I use the Windows Version. I forgot to mention that older version's server are outdated so you can see login and register bugs in the way. And thanks for the suggestion I may add that in the future. Thanks Patrick!
    08-07-13 07:45 PM
    I am back on Development!! You should see some updates soon!
    09-26-13 10:47 PM
    Looks awesome. If it becomes available for Q10, i'll download/buy.
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    09-29-13 01:25 PM
    Good to know there will be updates coming soon!
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    10-03-13 01:48 PM
    What happened with the project?
    08-04-14 11:56 AM
113 ... 345