10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Like it

9 90.00%
  • Don't like it

1 10.00%
08-04-14 12:56 PM
113 123 ...
tools
    Hello everyone, Unity3D just opened the beta for BB10 and now here I am trying to let you guys beta test my early made game. If you are willing to test it please feel free. And if you can send feedbacks please do so too. I am open for any kind of feedbacks. I hope you will like the game. Thank you.

Updated....
    BAR File 57.6MB for Z10 or Dev Alpha A & B:
    NEWEST UPDATE http://sdrv.ms/15a4jdk
    This includes the User Account Feature. Also Sound and Controls Options. For the Z10 and Dev Alpha A & B devices only for now. User Accounts Feature lets users create, login and manage accounts, and save game progress online and they can login to other devices or any instance of the game and their game progress and everything will be synced.

OLD
    http://sdrv.ms/14CD8Yv

Bar File 57.6MB for Q10 or Dev Alpha C:
    http://sdrv.ms/12Dgijr

Screenshots
    Kelly Escape - 3D Side Scroller Runner Game beta BAR file available for you :)-1.jpg
    Kelly Escape - 3D Side Scroller Runner Game beta BAR file available for you :)-1.jpg

NEW! Minor Update to Kelly Escape - Some Language Support
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AS9qHFcyMs]

NEW Teaser with Awesome Updates:

Teaser Video 1:
    Teaser Video 2:
    Teaser Video 3 (Thanks to Stephen Aitchison):

Kelly Escape - 3D Side Scroller Runner Game beta BAR file available for you :)-img_00000139.jpg
    New Options Menu:
    Kelly Escape - 3D Side Scroller Runner Game beta BAR file available for you :)-img_00000145.jpg
    New User Account Feature:
    Kelly Escape - 3D Side Scroller Runner Game beta BAR file available for you :)-img_00000147.jpg
    Kelly Escape - 3D Side Scroller Runner Game beta BAR file available for you :)-7fhpzfi.jpg
    Kelly Escape - 3D Side Scroller Runner Game beta BAR file available for you :)-ec3u1tp.jpg
    Kelly Escape - 3D Side Scroller Runner Game beta BAR file available for you :)-vl8vtyd.jpg
    Kelly Escape in HD! (dusts, realtime dynamic shadows and pure dynamic lighting)
    Kelly Escape - 3D Side Scroller Runner Game beta BAR file available for you :)-untitled.jpg
    Last edited by NemOry; 06-13-13 at 09:47 AM.
    eunoia and noelito4three like this.
    05-17-13 11:21 AM
    I would be willing to test for you
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    05-17-13 11:27 AM
    Thank you so much for the interest in testing brother.
    05-17-13 11:31 AM
    I would be willing to test for you
    I've just edited the post. I was stupid I forgot to put the main BAR LINK thing.
    05-17-13 11:33 AM
    Will this work on the Q10?

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 12:57 PM
    Downloading ,, will feedback later

1. the game is well designed
    2. lag sometimes
    3.would prefer jump and slide buttons on the left and the current three others on the right ..
    4.add more options like sound volume and music volume , difficulties ( easy - normal - hard for example )

over all it's good game could be addictive ,, waiting for the full official release
    Last edited by Alooi Divona; 05-17-13 at 05:52 PM. Reason: giving feedback
    05-17-13 05:34 PM
    Downloading ,, will feedback later

1. the game is well designed
    2. lag sometimes
    3.would prefer jump and slide buttons on the left and the current three others on the right ..
    4.add more options like sound volume and music volume , difficulties ( easy - normal - hard for example )

over all it's good game could be addictive ,, waiting for the full official release
    Thanks supermuch buddy. I'm loving your feedback. I already planned adding more options to the game, sound & music, and controls options just like what you've said. I'm really glad you like the simple idea and graphics. Tha ks so much.
    Alooi Divona likes this.
    05-17-13 06:21 PM
    Will this work on the Q10?

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the interest buddy. Yes it should work. Only thing is I don't have a Q10 or Dev Alpha C to test this on. So this is why also I'm giving this little piece of beta for users to try and test the game especially for the Q10. I have a doubt some of the game elements will be off screen for the dev C or Q10 since it has a smaller screen. Thank you so much.
    05-17-13 06:24 PM
    maybe add a first person mode like temple run, subway surfer or tomb escape (this one's a blackberry app). Haven't tried yet but will when I get home.
    05-17-13 08:11 PM
    Based on the limited amount of gameplay in the beta version, the only thing I can suggest is to slow down the pace of the game in the tutorial. It was really difficult reading the instructions while trying to play.

Otherwise, graphics are really nice and smooth. Looks like it will be a fun game.
    05-17-13 11:04 PM
    maybe add a first person mode like temple run, subway surfer or tomb escape (this one's a blackberry app). Haven't tried yet but will when I get home.
    It's possible buddy. I've also planned that to add more options on the camera. But let's just see what happens. Thanks a lot brother.
    05-18-13 07:17 AM
    Based on the limited amount of gameplay in the beta version, the only thing I can suggest is to slow down the pace of the game in the tutorial. It was really difficult reading the instructions while trying to play.

Otherwise, graphics are really nice and smooth. Looks like it will be a fun game.
    You're right. I will tweak the tutorial a little bit slow. Thanks a lot for the suggestion brother. I will try my best to make this game very fun.
    05-18-13 07:18 AM
    For Dev Alpha C or Q10 owners. I have just updated the 1st post, There's already a BAR optimized for you.
    05-18-13 07:37 PM
    It's a fun game! However I feel that the character should be a little brighter because he's pretty dark and it was hard to make him out from other elements in the game, in my opinion. Great Job though!

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 10:37 PM
    It's a fun game! However I feel that the character should be a little brighter because he's pretty dark and it was hard to make him out from other elements in the game, in my opinion. Great Job though!

Posted via CB10
    I really agree with you Bryan I am still working with the character's shader to make him bright wherever he is. Thank you so much for trying. May I know which one you tried? for the Z10 or the Q10? Thanks buddy.
    05-19-13 01:53 AM
    Great looking forward to getting this when it releases! I'm using a BlackBerry Z10

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 01:30 PM
    No Wifi here so I have to wait till tomorrow to download. Can you also make it for playbook?

Last question, can you do themes? From the images here, it looks like Halloween theme but can you add others like winter?

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 03:39 PM
    No Wifi here so I have to wait till tomorrow to download. Can you also make it for playbook?

Last question, can you do themes? From the images here, it looks like Halloween theme but can you add others like winter?

Posted via CB10
    Absolutely it will have chapters, 3 chapters actually, a holloween chapter, winter chapter, and a normal day chapter. No official chapter names yet. But those themse are ready. and for the Playbook, how I wish BlackBerry wil not make it longer for bb10 to arrive for the play book. But If they don't i might tell Union to port this game to the playbook. : thanks so much brother.
    05-19-13 07:10 PM
    Great looking forward to getting this when it releases! I'm using a BlackBerry Z10

Posted via CB10
    Thanks so much bryan.
    05-19-13 07:11 PM
    Absolutely it will have chapters, 3 chapters actually, a holloween chapter, winter chapter, and a normal day chapter. No official chapter names yet. But those themse are ready. and for the Playbook, how I wish BlackBerry wil not make it longer for bb10 to arrive for the play book. But If they don't i might tell Union to port this game to the playbook. : thanks so much brother.
    Carry on with the app development. Can't wait to get home to test it out

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 07:54 PM
    Carry on with the app development. Can't wait to get home to test it out

Posted via CB10
    Thanks buddy. I will upload the next betas to BB World but hidden and will provide the ID so you don't have to sideload it anymore using a computer.
    05-19-13 08:18 PM
    The game is fun, however I have a few issues with it.
    First of all, if the buttons were scaled up a bit that would be great.
    Secondly, the tutorial goes way to fast, and some people may have trouble reading it.
    The last thing is, the replay button at the end of the tutorial isn't very responsive, I pressed it and it took at least 5 seconds to respond and restart.
    P.S: I noticed that there isn't an icon currently, I just drew one up quickly. If you like it, feel free to use it.

Kelly Escape - 3D Side Scroller Runner Game beta BAR file available for you :)-kellyescape.png
    Last edited by r0v3rT3N; 05-19-13 at 08:36 PM.
    05-19-13 08:22 PM
    The game is fun, however I have a few issues with it.
    First of all, if the buttons were scaled up a bit that would be great.
    Secondly, the tutorial goes way to fast, and some people may have trouble reading it.
    The last thing is, the replay button at the end of the tutorial isn't very responsive, I pressed it and it took at least 5 seconds to respond and restart.
    P.S: I noticed that there isn't an icon currently, I just drew one up quickly. If you like it, feel free to use it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kellyescape.png 
Views:	624 
Size:	16.9 KB 
ID:	163409
    You're right brother. I think I may scale up the buttons a bit. But no worries as I am going to add an option on how you want the button size you want.

Also for pressing the retry button, it actually reloads the level, it's a temporary technique for me to reload the level very easy, but in the future I will add fast loading, which means it won't actually reload the level again but just put back everything back as normal. It's going to be implemented in the final game. And also did you downloaded the BAR that is updated here? The old BAR's tutorial was faster than this current one. Thanks so much brother.
    05-19-13 08:49 PM
    You're right brother. I think I may scale up the buttons a bit. But no worries as I am going to add an option on how you want the button size you want.

Also for pressing the retry button, it actually reloads the level, it's a temporary technique for me to reload the level very easy, but in the future I will add fast loading, which means it won't actually reload the level again but just put back everything back as normal. It's going to be implemented in the final game. And also did you downloaded the BAR that is updated here? The old BAR's tutorial was faster than this current one. Thanks so much brother.
    Yes, I downloaded the updated BAR's found at the beginning of this thread.
    05-19-13 08:53 PM
    Can you pm me or post that app world link when it's done?

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 08:54 PM
113 123 ...