If you have a BB10 device too (Z10, Q10, Q5,Z30), please purchase it from the BB10 as a priority. You'll still be able to install all the games on your Playbook. If you only have a playbook, send me an email at [email protected] and I'll see what I can do for you.

Thanks
    I only have a playbook and bought the game, I sent you an email.
    Ovogame likes this.
    02-16-14 07:54 PM
    Ovogame how long does it take for the email reply?
    Hi sorry for the delay, I was off on Sunday. I'm working on sending replies now. As I've got a limited amount of email to enter in sandbox, I have to wait for people to contact me back before I can add new one (this is adding an additional delay). At the time of writing this, only 2 persons haven't received their reply. So, all emails should be cleared soon.
    02-17-14 01:37 AM
    Where is the developer's email address? How do I get the free games?
    Please read my first post, it's all there
    But to make it short: send me an mail at [email protected] with your BlackBerry ID (the one you enter when you login in AppWorld).

JC
    02-17-14 01:40 AM
    Osum Promotion. I had bought Jump Birdy Jump a long time back but just reviewed it now. Keep up the good work
    Ovogame likes this.
    02-17-14 04:23 AM
    Amazing offer. I kinda got carried away playing JBJ before trying to apply for the offer. Haha. Great game man and your programming is among the best I have seen on BB10. Keep them coming JC. you have a new fain forsure
    Yeah the promo is awesome! I downloaded all his games and I only have a playbook!
    Ovogame likes this.
    02-17-14 02:00 PM
    Thank you to all of you. The promotion is still running and I am looking for other ways to get visibility. Do you guys know some other media were I could talk about the promotion?

thanks

JC
    02-18-14 06:18 AM
    Nice promo, I like it.
    Thanks! don't hesitate, go for it
    I'll be off tomorrow for a week, so you might have to wait before I'm coming back before receiving my reply but rest assure that everyone will get their free games. The promotion will end on the 4th of March.
    02-20-14 06:58 AM
    Only 3 more days to go!!! Quick, on the 4th of march, it will be to late

JC
    02-28-14 02:39 PM
    Hey guys, this is the last day of the promotion, so if you didn't already get it and you are interested, Hurry up!

thanks

JC
    03-03-14 02:29 AM
    If anyone hasn't yet I personally would encourage it, tho some of the games are not my thing the ones that are are great. Again keep up the amazing work

Posted via CB10
    Ovogame likes this.
    03-03-14 12:33 PM
35 12