Well Gameloft games are making way into the Blackberry World one after another from yesterday.
    As I recall they promised 12 games for Blackberry 10 soon after the launch, out of which 11 games have already released by now.
    So hoping for others to make way soon

1) BlackBerry World - UNO
    2) BlackBerry World - N.O.V.A. 3
    3) BlackBerry World - Asphalt 7: Heat
    4) BlackBerry World - Shark Dash
    5) BlackBerry World - The Oregon Trail American Settler
    6) BlackBerry World - Ice Age Village
    7) Blackberry World - Let's Golf! 3
    8) Blackberry World - The Amazing Spider-Man
    9) Blackberry World - The Dark Knight Rises for BlackBerry 10
    10) Blackberry World - Six-Guns
    11) a) Blackberry World - Real Football 2013
    11) b) Blackberry World - Real Soccer 2013

Yet to be released:
    1) Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour
    Last edited by cjterminator; 05-05-13 at 07:36 PM.
    02-21-13 02:08 PM
    Sweet NOVA!
    02-21-13 02:10 PM
    You see quality apps like this and wonder where the chorus of BB10 has little or no quality apps....just because App World does not have some things users may want does not negate the apps from major develoers that are coming...
    02-21-13 02:27 PM
    You see quality apps like this and wonder where the chorus of BB10 has little or no quality apps....just because App World does not have some things users may want does not negate the apps from major develoers that are coming...
    Whether or not major developers provide support for their apps is another matter entirely. Support not just in customer service, but bug fixes, content updates, and online functionality. That's what may negate the apps, as you say. And then I'd expect something slightly less harmonic than a chorus.

Posted via CB10, with my BB10.
    02-21-13 02:47 PM
    Whether or not major developers provide support for their apps is another matter entirely. Support not just in customer service, but bug fixes, content updates, and online functionality. That's what may negate the apps, as you say. And then I'd expect something slightly less harmonic than a chorus.

I think first step in this evolution is to have all the major developers to have games on the platform and then move on to next step of having efficient customer support (already there are many developers providing good support).
    I feel BB10 is on right track. With good traction in coming months, situation can only improve.
    But personally I like the pace at which high quality games/apps are making way to BB10.
    02-21-13 04:14 PM
    I think first step in this evolution is to have all the major developers to have games on the platform and then move on to next step of having efficient customer support (already there are many developers providing good support).
    I feel BB10 is on right track. With good traction in coming months, situation can only improve.
    But personally I like the pace at which high quality games/apps are making way to BB10.
    I agree totally. Having big name games on bb10 will show other big name companies that there is profit with blackberry and they all need to be here.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-13 04:18 PM
    NOVA 3 now also out from GAMELOFT!
    The reviews for Asphalt don't seem too good, why is the quality poor? Are these ports?
    Posted via CB10
    02-21-13 04:20 PM
    I agree. We need the big name apps and games to appeal to users, especially new users. I simply have no faith in Gameloft after the second class treatment they gave us on the PlayBook. I've only downloaded two of their games for the Z10, and while they're functional, they're sloppy ports with patchwork BlackBerry and Scoreloop features pasted to them.

My money goes to BlackBerry developers, and those who make the effort to optimize their apps and games for the platform.

And what the heck happened to XLabz?! Double dipping and android porting. FOR SHAME!

02-21-13 04:24 PM
    When you say - Port, it can mean many things.
    They are for sure not developed from scratch but generally big developers have multi platform engines which make it easy for them to port their same code.
    I am guessing these are ports from their current mobile code and configured specifically for Blackberry 10.
    Asphalt 7 has mixed reviews, some are really great and people are surprised others are having issues. So I am guessing it may be to do with large size of these games.
    People having their media, etc also packed on the phone (instead of SD card) may have something to do with it.
    Also sometimes installation can be corrupt, but I would say let's give it time. Personally, no major issues at the moment, but it can only improve with further updates.
    02-21-13 04:29 PM
    When you say - Port, it can mean many things.
    They are for sure not developed from scratch but generally big developers have multi platform engines which make it easy for them to port their same code.
    I am guessing these are ports from their current mobile code and configured specifically for Blackberry 10.
    When I say port, I mean bringing an app or game designed for one system to another system, adapting it and making it work. When I say android port, I mean bringing it from Android to run in the Android player.

When porting, I figure you can do it well, making the app or game run just as or almost as well as it did on the system it was designed for. Or, you can do it badly, making sure it functions at it's most basic level with poor performance.

02-21-13 04:39 PM
    My reply was to @proudtobe_bb
    By the way these games are not Android Ports.
    02-21-13 04:49 PM
    My reply was to @proudtobe_bb
    By the way these games are not Android Ports.
    Ah, gotcha. And the Android port was in reference to XLabs, and their Z10 version of SketchWFriends.

02-21-13 05:00 PM
    Holy sh!t I cannot wait for The Dark Knight Rises.
    02-21-13 06:39 PM
    I would love to see Zombiewood. during my short encounter with nexus 7 i did play this game and i thought it was great.
    02-21-13 09:58 PM
    Definitely good to see Gameloft's library finding its way to BlackBerry 10. There are a few performance hiccups on the more intense titles, but I'm sure they'll all be ironed out before the US launch.

Can't wait for EA to start churning out their games... Hope Mass Effect: Infiltrator comes over. Contre Jour, Plants vs. Zombies... The possibilities are enough to make one swoon.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-13 10:14 PM
    Definitely good to see Gameloft's library finding its way to BlackBerry 10. There are a few performance hiccups on the more intense titles, but I'm sure they'll all be ironed out before the US launch.

Can't wait for EA to start churning out their games... Hope Mass Effect: Infiltrator comes over. Contre Jour, Plants vs. Zombies... The possibilities are enough to make one swoon.
    This!

I'll play & finish Plants vs Zombies all over again, again... Hoping a decent version of Bejeweled comes too, like Blitz, if for no other reason than to make the wife happy.
    02-22-13 06:05 PM
    NOVA 3 now also out from GAMELOFT!
    And let's not forget to mention NOVA 3 too!
    All that, plus NOVA 3 as well.

And oh yeah, I heard NOVA 3 might be released soon. Nifty!
    02-22-13 06:07 PM
    I wonder why Gameloft does not have the z10 listed on their website yet

I also wonder if Heroes of order and chaos will make an appearance!
    02-22-13 06:15 PM
    I wonder why Gameloft does not have the z10 listed on their website yet

I also wonder if Heroes of order and chaos will make an appearance!
    I've sent them an email via their site, no response yet. I'm going to assume at the moment that they won't provide support, or updates and fixes for anything short of a game breaking bug. I'd had issues with a couple of their games on the PlayBook, and the only response I got from them is that they don't provide support for that device.

02-22-13 06:26 PM
    Really really love the gameloft games cant wait for modern combat 4 pew pew pew

Posted via CB10
    R Field likes this.
    02-23-13 02:05 AM
    It is important to buy these games as they come out as prices go up few days later.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    02-23-13 09:42 AM
    It is important to buy these games as they come out as prices go up few days later.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    You're right about the last couple. After priced at $0.99 for their first day or two each, NOVA 3 is now $6.99 and Asphalt 7 is $4.99.

Shark Dash and UNO have held at $0.99 however.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 03:18 PM
    Gameloft's Let's Golf 3 also released now. So updated the main post.
    03-22-13 02:03 PM
    Impatiently waiting for the dark knight rises!! Come on Gameloft release it already!!

Posted via CB10
    ialogan likes this.
    03-24-13 08:32 PM
    It's great that they have all these games built for BB10, just wished that they weren't so massive. Anyone know if there's a way to run these so that the majority of the app is on my mSD card?
    03-25-13 10:58 AM
41 12