So this has been something drives me a bit crazy for the last little while.

This affects mainly 2 games that I play.
    Candy Crush Saga
    and
    Real Racing 3.

Basically, when there is no data connection (e.g. if I'm in the subway), the game lags really really really badly.
    I presume it is looking for a network connection, but shouldn't it be coded so that the timeout is quick?
    In real racing 3, the loading time is much much longer and going from menu to menu is really slow as well.
    It's not even just the loading time either, because for Candy Crush, even after I get in the game, it lags really badly for about 10 minutes in which after the game goes back to normal speed.

I know Candy Crush is sideloaded, hence why I never made a thread about it, but Real Racing 3 is an official game and shouldn't be lagging this badly.

Anyone else experiencing these issues?
    09-15-13 04:34 PM
    Nope. No issues here with Real Racing 3, I lay in bed playing it where there is no reception at all and it never lags... can't speak for Candy Crush Saga though. Aside from that, you're speaking about two different types of games that both offer online activities in order to make full use of their options.. the implication of them needing online access is likely correct.. take it up with the devs if you feel it should be coded better.
    09-15-13 11:37 PM
    Bla1ze, u are on 10.2 right? I think the game hangs for those on 10.1 and below
    09-16-13 10:26 AM