I have been playing this Fury Road for a few weeks and everything are okay. Achieving level 7 in Exotic Night maps. But after the latest update, everything back to the starts. I played, until i'm out of gas, close the game to wait for the gas to re-fill itself. And when i open it back to continue playing, it again reset to the start as if it is the first time i open the games.

Can someone tell me what have i done wrong? Or the updates itself is the problem?

BlackBerry Z10/STL-001/Bb10.3.2.2836
    05-14-16 12:28 PM
    Sounds like the update itself is the problem. You should email the dev and let them know the issues you are having.
    05-15-16 02:15 PM
    How can i have the developer email? i t doesnt state it anywhere..

05-15-16 05:07 PM
    Hit the three dots in the corner on the BBW page.
    Fury Road - 3D Racing keeps on restarting-img_20160516_001813.png
    05-15-16 05:21 PM
    Thanks!

05-15-16 05:35 PM
    Why i dont have the contact developer option when i hit my three dots?

05-15-16 05:38 PM
    I don't know but here's the address :[email protected] <[email protected]>
    05-15-16 06:12 PM
    Solved. The game isn't saving because i turn on my parental control. When turn it off, the game is okay.

Thanks DaDaDogg, hope this can help others who face the same problem as i am.

05-15-16 06:27 PM
    This problem happening again.

05-21-16 06:58 AM
    Already played to this level.............sad....

Fury Road - 3D Racing keeps on restarting-img_20160710_234700.png

 BlackBerry Z10
    07-10-16 10:48 AM
    Already played to this level.............sad....

 BlackBerry Z10
    Sorry I can't help with your particular issue, and not to hijack the thread but I just downloaded this game so my son can diddle with it when we're in the waiting room at his dentist.

I was wondering if there are any tricks to speed up your vehicle during a race, aside from collecting lightning bolts or launching off a ramp.

Also, how does one achieve those "combos" that sometimes appear when you change lanes?

Just curious if there are any little tips or tricks to get to the levels that you're at (which is pretty impresive, I might add).

Thanks, and I hope your "restarting" issue is resolved soon!
    09-05-16 08:22 AM
    Sorry I can't help with your particular issue, and not to hijack the thread but I just downloaded this game so my son can diddle with it when we're in the waiting room at his dentist.

I was wondering if there are any tricks to speed up your vehicle during a race, aside from collecting lightning bolts or launching off a ramp.

Also, how does one achieve those "combos" that sometimes appear when you change lanes?

Just curious if there are any little tips or tricks to get to the levels that you're at (which is pretty impresive, I might add).

Thanks, and I hope your "restarting" issue is resolved soon!
    I haven't had any luck with contacting the developer and gave up on this game. It was indeed fun, but just wasn't able to resolve issues like you are experiencing. I had the restart issues but also ran into issues where the game would freeze on me.

To answer the hijacked post , you can speed up by constantly drafting behind the other cars. Get into the "slip stream" and you will speed up. You only have a set amount of time to switch to another car and continue to draft. That is all I remember at the moment since it has been some time since I have played it
    09-06-16 12:55 PM
    Thanks for that tip! I haven't thought of drafting behind other cars at all.

Come to think of it, I've had a number of random freezing issues as well but since I don't really play this game much (or any game much, for that matter), I simply closed it regardless of how far I've gotten in any particular race. I guess if I was more intent on progressing, this random freezing would be rather annoying.

The reality of the situation though with developers is that I'm noticing many aren't updating their BB apps/games anymore. I've had some issues with older BB-designed apps where developers are just MIA altogether, no response, no updates. I figure they've just moved on to developing and/or maintaining their other apps on more popular platforms.
    09-10-16 03:19 PM