Hi,

i had BB9900 and then Playbook. In Playbook i've bought Cut the rope: Experiments few months ago. Recently i've upgraded from BB9900 to Z10 and logged in with the same BB ID. Almost all of the games that i've installed on PB using the same account are available (i presume because they were free) but Cut the rope isn't listed there. Also when i find the game in the app store it states that I should pay 2$. I've purchased the game from App World on Playbook and they still want me to charge for the same game 2nd time to play it on mobile under the same account on the same OS platform?

Same thing happens with Files & Folders (awesome app). I can only see a trial but not Full version that i've bought -.-'

Seriously what gives...

------- Edit ------
    I can see both Full version and trial version of "Tiny birds"... so what message is Blackberry giving us to users? Buy a Blackberry game/app, pay it as many times as on many different devices you want it, buy an android app/game and you can install it everywhere?
    06-01-14 02:21 PM
    It's based on the developer's discretion. The dev can choose to make it a "1 time fee" or a "per device fee".

It's the same with galaxy on fire HD as well, I contacted the developer and they told me that they had to recode the game for bb10 (which I'm sure was a load of bull, because it was done extremely quickly) and said that if bb10 came to the pb then the bb10 version would transfer over to the pb to download for free. (if you bought it on bb10 already)

So it's up to the developer, not BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    06-01-14 02:32 PM
    It's based on the developer's discretion. The dev can choose to make it a "1 time fee" or a "per device fee".

It's the same with galaxy on fire HD as well, I contacted the developer and they told me that they had to recode the game for bb10 (which I'm sure was a load of bull, because it was done extremely quickly) and said that if bb10 came to the pb then the bb10 version would transfer over to the pb to download for free. (if you bought it on bb10 already)

So it's up to the developer, not BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    Ok, I get it. But still this sucks big time... -.-' no money for double purchases for same thing for sure... I'll be more careful on what to buy next time from Blackberry World.

Thank you for your explanation.
    06-01-14 02:38 PM
    Ok, I get it. But still this sucks big time... -.-' no money for double purchases for same thing for sure... I'll be more careful on what to buy next time from Blackberry World.

Thank you for your explanation.
    I agree, it sucks. But hopefully from now on all apps bought on bb10 will carry over to future devices

Posted via CB10
    06-01-14 08:59 PM