I'm not a big gamer, but it makes me a bit peaved when I hear a sales person say the z10 isn't good for gaming. What's the best game I can whip out to demonstrate the z10's excellent gaming experience?

Posted via CB10
    geogejost likes this.
    04-28-13 10:44 AM
    I just downloaded six guns, which is free and awesome.
    04-28-13 10:48 AM
    Angry Birds Star Wars is good, as are Jetpack Joyride and the impending Cut the Rope. All of those are big and cross-platform.

To show off 3D prowess, Galaxy on Fire 2 HD, NOVA 3 and Riptide GP are good.

Angry Birds and Jetpack Joyride are free.
    04-28-13 10:50 AM
    NOVA 3 is incredible eye candy!

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 12:49 PM
    To show off 3D prowess, Galaxy on Fire 2 HD, NOVA 3 and Riptide GP are good.
    +1

Especially NOVA 3
    04-28-13 02:27 PM
    Plants vs Zombies. do people play other games on their phones?
    Elite1 likes this.
    04-30-13 01:22 PM
    LoL...

It does look pretty awesome on my Z10 screen, admittedly.

This is how you CB10, son!
    04-30-13 09:01 PM
    LoL! I know exactly where you are coming from, I bought this for my PlayBook quite some time back and completed it, but still love using the quick play. Awesome game!

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 06:33 AM
    Asphalt 7 is good as well. Fun racing game with good graphics.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 06:35 AM
    Asphalt 7 is good as well. Fun racing game with good graphics.

Posted via CB10
    Laggs to much and has bad frame rates for showing off (in my case)

Does look visually stunning and I really hope there will be an performance update soon because I do love the game!
    05-07-13 07:18 AM
    1. N.O.V.A. 3 - Visually stunning!
    2. Dead Space - Runs extremely smooth on the Z10!
    3. Batman - who doesn't like Batman? And looks good to!
    4. Six Guns - It's free and runs and looks great.
    5. Riptide GP - Runs good and great water animations!
    6. Chimpact - It's something different but does look fun to play (especially for others)
    7. Asphalt 7 - If there is coming an performance update anytime soon. Because it runs really slow but does looks amazing!
    8. Angry Birds Star Wars - Just to show we also got those angry little birds

It's not that number 6 is less good then number 1. But I think you get the picture that there are already a lot of great games to show off!
    KidCaboose and Elite1 like this.
    05-07-13 07:23 AM
    DoodleGod: it looks good, sounds good and feels good. Besides the main game, it has a Tetris style and Bejewelled style mini game. I've had a couple of people play it, pick it up on their device, and be disappointed it doesn't contain all the features the BB10 version has.

Amazing Breaker: Visually stunning, great sound and feel. Makes most other little mobile games look like they were made for 5 year olds. Bit of an Angry Birds concept.

Pin Fall: looks good, sounds good, most importantly feels great. Visually appealing, fast load times, fast and smooth gameplay. Has a cuteness that seems to be generally appealing from the responses I've seen. Variation on the match 3 genre.

Super Hexagon: Not much to look at, but great audio. This one's best placed in their hands. People start with "Looks pretty basic", but I've never heard "Hang on, just one more go" so often from a game. Rounds are fast, usually lasting about 10 seconds, and restarts have no load times. You can play 10 games in a minute.

Funky Smugglers: Most have never even heard of this. Watching the intro, I often get "This is a game?!" Visually great, soundtrack is funktastic, gameplay is simple and intuitive. Online team battles and challenges, unlockables. Variation of the swipe genre, supports multi touch.

Beach Buggy Blitz: 3D cart style racer. Looks good, sounds good, controls very well.

Chasing Yello: Cute and addictive. 2D overhead variation of the running genre.

Not a fan of the big games, and I don't know enough people who prefer these over their console games. But Six Guns and Batman are probably your best bets, along with Asphalt 7.

Posted via CB10
    Elite1 likes this.
    05-07-13 08:14 AM
    The best so far is galaxy on fire..

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 12:56 PM
    The best so far is galaxy on fire..

Posted via CB10
    It might be, just don't tell people they need to spend $10 to have a great looking game...
    Just saying.

This is how you CB10, son!
    05-10-13 12:15 PM