I Upgraded from a Blackberry Q10 to a Blackberry Passport about a week ago. After downloading all of my apps from blackberry world I opened Asphalt 8 and it did not ask me to download data from the cloud. I remember completing several security wipes on my Q10 and always getting the pop up window asking me to download the data from the cloud.

I assume that Gameloft uses the PIN for each blackberry to save the game data. Because its not asking me to sign in to google plus or facebook. I contacted Gameloft and they keep suggesting to log into google plus and facebook. I keep trying to explain to them that their game recognizes the device by its unique pin not via a facebook or google plus login.

Is there some other way to transfer the game data?
    12-25-14 11:17 AM
    Ok so before I sold my old Q10 I wiped it then turned it back on and connected it to wifi. Once inside BB World I downloaded Asphalt 8 again. It immediately asked me to sync to the game data in the cloud or keep the local data. I synced to the cloud then used BB Link to transfer app data. I usually don't like transferring data from one phone to another because in the past I've encountered problems and glitches when doing so. All of the game data that was in the cloud and on the Q10 is now on my passport. I also now have the BB Games app which is unsupported by this device but I cant delete it. Little glitches like that are why I prefer to start fresh and just download all my apps from BB World and Set up my email accounts, contacts etc manually.

I cant get rid of an app that the phone doesnt support.. and I have no idea what else got transferred. All because Gameloft's server recognizes the PIN of the device instead of the BB User ID.
    12-25-14 06:33 PM