Mc5 is like my best android game,but the if facial bb10 version is boring so I heard, because of few players,multiplayer is boring...so I don't know if it's possible to patch the android version and use it instead...or has anyone already tried that? Plz help me out..got a z10 2days ago after loosing my android phone,n so far not really enjoying d bb10...

Posted via CB10
    08-04-15 02:22 AM
    Follow the directions here to patch the Android version and see what happens.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/
    08-04-15 07:09 AM
    Mc5 is like my best android game,but the if facial bb10 version is boring so I heard, because of few players,multiplayer is boring...so I don't know if it's possible to patch the android version and use it instead...or has anyone already tried that? Plz help me out..got a z10 2days ago after loosing my android phone,n so far not really enjoying d bb10...

Posted via CB10
    I've got a z10 to and decided to check this thread before downloading the game. I saw the answers but still downloaded it anyway, so after much tricks something worked this was what I did that I think made it work.
    1.Navigate to the files folder within the game folder 'com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HM'
    2.Move or rename the file named 'd_o_w_n_l_o_a_d_e_d'(I moved mine,I also opened it to check what was inside)
    3.Launch the game,it'll ask you to download 16mb more data, ignore and close the game
    4.go back and rename or move the file to its original place
    5.launch the game with data or cellular network on(i used cellular network) and it should work.
    6.In between I was going to android settings and using force stop(not sure if that did anything) and if that doesn't work reply and I'll give the full procedure of all the tricks I tried.
    06-17-17 07:29 PM