Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    I like to know if there will be a new BlackBerry 10 device soon.

The question is because some customers are contract free and they bought a Z10 or Q10 and the like to renew there contract with a new BlackBerry 10 device but I must tell them they can choose between the Classic and The Passport that will be out of stock end of this month. So I only can sell them the Q10.

They ask me for a new BB10 device around 5 inch and that's why I mostly tell the to get the BlackBerry Z30 from Amazon in Germanny and get the same subscribe with 40% discount. That works sometimes but mostly they retinking there position and buying an iphone instead.

So my question to BlackBerry People and users here, will there be a next BlackBerry Z30 or not? most people don't like the leap specs.
    12-09-15 01:55 PM
    Doubt it, and even if there's a new one, I don't think it'll be a Z30-type device.
    12-09-15 01:57 PM
    dumb move from BlackBerry because they losing some customers and in my opinion they could use the Z30 design with the same cpu , 32 GB fast memory and 3 GB RAM and 13 MP camera. and a beast of a battery. They could make the phone in one color without the silver and call it Z40.

I's sad people moving away from BB10 becasue there is no good choice after there Z10 instead of the leap or buying a Z30 from somewhere else than there operator?
    12-09-15 02:09 PM
    I hope bb10 doesnt die...so under rated... my wife has gone through so many phones, androids, windows, htc's, samsungs, nokias etc etc, all my bb's have been far more reliable

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 02:30 PM
    wiped
    Last edited by whatsever; 12-10-15 at 12:27 PM.
    12-09-15 04:39 PM
    Nope! No more BlackBerry 10 phones from what I've been reading! We will only get updates for our current Blackberrys only because some business's are in contracts with BlackBerry for their security. After the last contract is expired we won't even get updates, BlackBerry from here on out will be BlackBerry Running Android Phones. It's a huge heartbreak for me because I bought the BlackBerry Priv about a month ago and took it back 13 days after I bought it, it's an awesome phone but it's to big for me also I was missing my BlackBerry Z10 So much I had to go back to BlackBerry Z10 : ). Now when the BlackBerry Vienna comes out I will be getting it, it's the BlackBerry Priv fit into a BlackBerry Z10. What I wrote here is what I read on a BlackBerry news website, It could all be wrong but I honestly think it's right, and it makes perfect sense. Att is selling the Priv like crazy, and is actually still selling the BlackBerry Classic well also. When I bought my BlackBerry Priv I asked the Att rep just how many Priv's were selling, he replied in not sure,but we get 20 in a week and we're out by midweek and we have people calling daily. Then he answers the phone (talks to customer) then hangs up and says that's another person wanting to know if we have the Blackberry Priv stocked i love it. #BlackBerry4Life🔟💯🆒

Posted Via Aaron's BlackBerry Z10 
    12-16-15 09:58 PM
    Sorry about all the spelling! I used my Talk to Text it actually did pretty well considering I was talking fast. And ^ you are 💯% correct, The 🔟 Is do underrated, but it's totally worth the 💱💲 and I wouldn't trade my BlackBerry Z10 for nothing. I'm actually going to order a few more Z10 phones just to keep incase they ship selling them everywhere, What's crazy is att. Don't sell the BlackBerry Z10, but when I traded mine in for the BlackBerry Priv And 13 days later when I took the Priv back hoping to get my Z10 the Att Man told me he actually sold my BlackBerry Z10 the very next day. I don't think he would have lied about it,but I don't see them putting my trade in on the shelf! So either they did, or someone came in their looking just for the BlackBerry Z10.

12-16-15 10:08 PM
    My awesome BlackBerry Z10! Sorry for Blowing up this Thread. 💯😋👊☝
    Will there be another BB10 device soon-img_20151216_220839.png

12-16-15 10:11 PM