BB MAP works fine here.
    It has voice navigation also pretty cool.
    Calculates time, mileage and shows traffic.
    01-30-13 04:05 PM
    Is the BB Map functional for anyone? Why I'm keep getting "My places data is currently unavailable"
    Mine works
    01-30-13 04:08 PM
    Are you using Dev alpha A or B? maybe B works only?
    01-30-13 04:14 PM
    I have downloaded it , installed and did a security wipe to remove a test account, now my BB10 doesn't come up, it shows an icon to connect it to the pc.... Nothing happens PLEASE HELP
    01-30-13 04:15 PM
    I am using B
    01-30-13 04:29 PM
    Does anyone get the error: Unable to retrieve Digital Locker for user: <8 number ID> when trying to view the installed apps at BlackBerry World? I also have an alert that BlackBerry World can be updated, but when I try that it says: A network error has occurred. When I try to view the app, it doesn't exist anymore. Anyone else having that problem?

Also tried BlackBerry Bridge, I get the error: BlackBerry Bridge didn't install correctly. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, no effect
    01-30-13 04:46 PM
    I must ask, how did you guys get your hands on these Dev Alphas? Did all BB devs get to apply? Or were they chosen at random? Just curious, is all :P
    01-30-13 04:53 PM
    Dev Alpha A

Does anyone get the error: Unable to retrieve Digital Locker for user: <8 number ID> when trying to view the installed apps at BlackBerry World? I also have an alert that BlackBerry World can be updated, but when I try that it says: A network error has occurred. When I try to view the app, it doesn't exist anymore. Anyone else having that problem?

Also tried BlackBerry Bridge, I get the error: BlackBerry Bridge didn't install correctly. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, no effect
    Same for me!

I must ask, how did you guys get your hands on these Dev Alphas? Did all BB devs get to apply? Or were they chosen at random? Just curious, is all :P
    I've got mine at Blackberry world tour back in august in Mexico.
    01-30-13 10:54 PM
    I have downloaded it , installed and did a security wipe to remove a test account, now my BB10 doesn't come up, it shows an icon to connect it to the pc.... Nothing happens PLEASE HELP
    I had the same thing happen to me. Check out this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...s-10-a-765613/ on how I fixed it. Hint: Boothloader is your friend.
    01-31-13 04:45 AM
59 123