As the last year of BB 10 Framework begins, I'm thinking about what device to pick for this final episode!

Coming from the Z10, I picked up a Z30 and then migrated to a Passport for the better camera and the faster processor.

But the size of the Z10 is what I really miss on the PP.
    The speed doesn't seem to be such a big difference and is neglectable on some apps, where the pure Android runtime bugs around and slows things down.
    And the swipe to wake up is such a pain in the a**. I always used it on my Z10, it just felt so nice.
    The camera on the other hand seems quite good. (Z30 seems to be the worst.)

So I really wanna make the best out of the last year and I'm thinking about what device to pick. I'm even thinking about buying a Classic, cause it just feels nice and is better to handle than the PP.

So what device will you pick for the last year, if you had to chose?

Maybe thinking about a "downgrade" just for sentimental reasons? (Just like me?)
    10-09-18 05:12 AM
    As the last year of BB 10 Framework begins, I'm thinking about what device to pick for this final episode!

Coming from the Z10, I picked up a Z30 and then migrated to a Passport for the better camera and the faster processor.

But the size of the Z10 is what I really miss on the PP.
    The speed doesn't seem to be such a big difference and is neglectable on some apps, where the pure Android runtime bugs around and slows things down.
    And the swipe to wake up is such a pain in the a**. I always used it on my Z10, it just felt so nice.
    The camera on the other hand seems quite good. (Z30 seems to be the worst.)

So I really wanna make the best out of the last year and I'm thinking about what device to pick. I'm even thinking about buying a Classic, cause it just feels nice and is better to handle than the PP.

So what device will you pick for the last year, if you had to chose?

Maybe thinking about a "downgrade" just for sentimental reasons? (Just like me?)
    Good luck but I’ll stick with the KEYone.
    10-09-18 05:37 AM
    Spending the last year moving on. Thankful for the good times with BB10 and thankful for the new beginning.

My recommendation is to finish out with the BB Classic if you plan to stick it out.
    10-15-18 07:44 PM