I posted a question in the BB10 L-series group about my concern for lefty's like me.
    All the videos and demos are right handed people using the device.
    Can someone point me to a video or make a video of a lefty using the gestured, etc.
    Right handed people often under estimate the 'challenge of right handed designed devices' in the 'wrong hand's.

Any help appreciated.
    12-21-12 09:04 PM
    im right handed, so wouldnt wanna say 100%, but i just unlocked the phone, opened an app, peeked at the hub (ya its not enabled on dev alpha, but u still `peek` at it) opened the calendar, swiped up, opened BBM and wrote a sentence in a chat.

im not naturally ambidexterous (bets on spelling that wrong? lol) so if im able to do that with my left hand, id say thats a reasonable yard stick.
    12-21-12 11:30 PM
    There are a dozen (or more) threads on this. Many reference various left-handers saying it's not a problem, and some posts note that several of RIM's lead designers are left-handed and have stated that they don't consider this to be an issue, and that it's designed for use in either hand.
    12-21-12 11:38 PM
    I'm right handed and I use the phone with my left-hand all the time. It works great with either hand.
    12-22-12 02:47 AM
    We all whine about something.... written with left hand on a right-handed phone with right eye closed lol
    12-22-12 02:58 AM
    I'm right handed but I hold the Dev Alpha with my left hand most of the time. Not a problem.
    12-22-12 08:52 AM
    Since the width of the screen isn't that wide, opening up to the HUB using the swipe diagonally to the right (or what most say as "up then right") is not a problem at all.
    It definitely is easier with the right hand, but it's not a big issue with the left hand.
    12-22-12 10:53 PM