So I sent my Dev Alpha off a few weeks ago and got a "received" notification... Today I recieved a "submitted" notification email...
    In my case on 8th of April I received the "submitted" notification email, and yesterday I received the "received" notification email.
    04-18-13 12:24 AM
    Same here, received a submitted mail on the 8th and received a received yesterday, seems like they going through a backlog or something.
    I'm in the Netherlands, lets see how long it takes for delivery after this received message.
    04-18-13 12:53 AM
    Same here, received a submitted mail on the 8th and received a received yesterday, seems like they going through a backlog or something.
    I'm in the Netherlands, lets see how long it takes for delivery after this received message.
    Also received that message yesterday (and also living in the Netherlands). Let's see how long it will take and ofcourse, let's see if we get any tracking information!
    04-18-13 04:05 AM
    Bad news i got a email from MDA who are handling the trade ups in the UK and they have no stock and do not know when the next batch is due to arrive with them from BlackBerry.
    i have also received two emails first the submitted and then the received which i got yesterday from GCSS.

Hello Jason, Yes that is correct, we do not have any Limited Editions in stock and we are currently waiting for the devices to arrive into us and we have not been given a delivery date. As soon as we receive the Limited Editions devices we will ship your order out asap. In regards to sending you a different version of the Limited Edition device, you will need to contact the customer service team at [email protected] Many Thanks.
    Last edited by jpetrise; 04-18-13 at 02:23 PM.
    04-18-13 02:12 PM
    Potential fall out of the -1 issue...
    04-18-13 02:31 PM
    I also emailed Dev Relations and Brand Alliance requsting the same information and to get a STL100-2 instead of the STL100-1 All three emails were sent today between 11 and 12 so far only MDA have replied.
    I will share when i hear something new.
    04-18-13 03:20 PM
    Bad news i got a email from MDA who are handling the trade ups in the UK and they have no stock and do not know when the next batch is due to arrive with them from BlackBerry.
    i have also received two emails first the submitted and then the received which i got yesterday from GCSS.

Hello Jason, Yes that is correct, we do not have any Limited Editions in stock and we are currently waiting for the devices to arrive into us and we have not been given a delivery date. As soon as we receive the Limited Editions devices we will ship your order out asap. In regards to sending you a different version of the Limited Edition device, you will need to contact the customer service team at [email protected] Many Thanks.
    Seriously, my goodness whats happening, they couldnt see this coming beforehand?
    04-19-13 01:19 AM
    No stock?

I haven't received mine yet but I should have if not for wrong address issues. Mine went back to MDA. Hoping they haven't sent mine to someone else.

I've emailed everyone and waiting on responses.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 04:02 AM
    BTW, I noticed something that might make this true, it took my DAC 1 working day ( Send 17-04 received 18-04 ) to arrive in Amsterdam from the UK.
    If the LE's were laying around it should have arrived by now, or even together since they Shipping to the Netherlands anyways.
    04-19-13 07:53 AM
    You're welcome to email [email protected] for conformation i got a reply from her the same day, I still have not got a reply from Brand Alliance or Developer Relations unfortunately, it would have been good to know if the STL100-2 would be sent to those who want it instead of the STL100-1.
    I'm going to be optimistic and hope MDA get q delivery in the coming week/s just because MDA don't know when they will get a delivery does not mean they will not get one soon, fingers crossed.
    04-19-13 08:56 AM
    This is the reply i got from Band Alliance in response to my request for a STL100-2,

Hi Jason,

Certain Countries are receiving certain LE models. We are unable to change which model you will be receiving. For assistance please contact the BlackBerry Developer Relations Team at [email protected]<mailto...blackberry.com>.

Thanks!

[BrandAllianceLogoLeft.gif]
    04-20-13 12:49 AM
    This is the reply i got from Band Alliance in response to my request for a STL100-2,

Hi Jason,

Certain Countries are receiving certain LE models. We are unable to change which model you will be receiving. For assistance please contact the BlackBerry Developer Relations Team at [email protected]<mailto...blackberry.com>.

Thanks!

[BrandAllianceLogoLeft.gif]
    Isn't this not the same thing we've been saying for two weeks?

Please guys be smart, read the thread.
    04-20-13 04:00 AM
    Isn't this not the same thing we've been saying for two weeks?

Please guys be smart, read the thread.
    I have read the whole thread and someone said they requested a STL100-2 and got it, I'm just sharing what i experience while trying to get sent a STL100-2 instead of a STL100-1
    also what i hear from MDA about LE Z10 stock issues for those still waiting for a device like me.
    it would have been smart if you had read the whole thread before posting your comment trying to be smart.
    Last edited by jpetrise; 04-20-13 at 07:59 AM.
    04-20-13 07:22 AM
    I'm going to explain this again after liaising with Jam Zone Support this is the situation.

BrandAlliance are doing the donkey work.

BlackBerry Jam Zone are the ones who have control over the device type.

Now at this time as it's been explained a few times, Mel (Jam Zone Support) has resolved the issue and no more -1s will be issued in the UK.

Likely reason MDA have "no stock" is anything they'd had has been recalled while BlackBerry send out -2s.

We're waiting to hear from Jam Zone Support for a resolution for those who've already received a -1.
    H4zN and jpetrise like this.
    04-20-13 08:19 AM
    i was unaware that the STL100-1 issue had be resolved and can not find reference to it being so in this thread, Thanks for the clarification
    04-20-13 10:14 AM
    I'm very interested in the resolution since the LE'S seem to be out of stock now. Will they make more -2's, swap internals, give regular Z10 or don't do anything.
    04-20-13 04:51 PM
    I'm very interested in the resolution since the LE'S seem to be out of stock now. Will they make more -2's, swap internals, give regular Z10 or don't do anything.
    a good series of questions i wish i had an answer to, hopefully we will get some answers soon.
    04-20-13 06:06 PM
    I hope I don't get a normal Z10, because people were complaining about the -1 model (and not getting the -2). For me it's no problem to have the -1, I just want the limited edition real bad (but sadly the current status of the stock is none because the retracted the -1 devices because of this all )
    04-22-13 01:29 AM
    So it means that the trade-up program for the whole Europe is actually suspended?
    04-22-13 07:42 AM
    Still happening, we're just awaiting further details.

From blackberry regarding the roll out.
    04-22-13 08:03 AM
    Not from UK, but my device should be shipped by MDA Limited. I asked Melanie for stl100-2 but still nothing. Also, BlackBerryDev posted this in twitter

Code:
    Hey UK devs – the next batch of Limited Edition BlackBerry Z10s will be going out in May!  ^AK
    https://twitter.com/BlackBerryDev/st...27139249430528
    04-22-13 03:22 PM
    I would hazard a guess the next batch will be STL100-2's from my understanding the last batch were pulled because they were STL100-1's hopefully it is all sorted now, fingers crossed
    04-22-13 04:37 PM
    I would hazard a guess the next batch will be STL100-2's from my understanding the last batch were pulled because they were STL100-1's hopefully it is all sorted now, fingers crossed
    For those of you who have received a -1 Mel has let us know that they're still working on a solution for us.
    04-22-13 04:56 PM
    For those of you who have received a -1 Mel has let us know that they're still working on a solution for us.
    Can you please explain or post what Melanie said? Are they working on sending replacement?
    04-22-13 09:57 PM
    Can you please explain or post what Melanie said? Are they working on sending replacement?
    She said exactly what I posted, they're working on a solution, it's taking longer than expected to put in place as they want the best and quickest solution.

As soon as I hear more I'll post here, mind you you'll probably hear at the same time.
    morison20 likes this.
    04-23-13 01:47 AM
622 ... 1819202122 ...