Hello everyone

I need your opinion about which phone I should get I'm stuck between the Q10 and the Q5. Actually I really wanted to get the Q10 but since it is priced very high I had to reconsider buying it as there is no contract system in Pakistan and you have to pay the whole amount in one go and paying a hefty 70k for a phone is a lot of money while I could get the Q5 in almost have the money for Q10 so please help me decide as a user of a high end device the 9900 would I be satisfied interms of user experience and smooth usability with the Q5 or should I wait a little more and gather enough money for the Q10 ??

Thanks in advance
    06-26-13 01:01 AM
    As a previous 9900 user and a current Z10 owner i'd say...buy the Z10! lol.

That being said, I love the Q10, it's a beautiful device and the materials used in the manufacturing of the device is high quality (hence the higher price tag). For me personally, i'd wait until i could afford the Q10 (looks being the major factor for not choosing the Q5). I have always loved the keyboard of my 9000 > 9900 device and for me the Q10 would be logical (I do intend to get on once I get back home).

The chipset is the same but higher clock speed on the Q10 (1.5Ghz as opposed to 1.2Ghz), 8mp shooter vs 5mp, Hdmi port on the Q10 while there isn't one on the Q5 etc etc but i'm sure you will know the hardware spec difference.

You will get the same size display and BB10 OS which is the heart of the device (apps and everything will run smoothly). I would say...seeing as you have had the 9900, the Q10 would be logical upgrade and will be the one to definitely go for. Well worth the wait and money...you will not be disappointed! Go into a store and hold each device, see which one you see yourself using and owning... It's the only way to know for sure.
    06-26-13 01:20 AM
    Well actually I did think of the Z10 at first but then my keyboard love overcame the thought of getting a full touch device in fact I'm fine with navigation on a touch device but typing is my main concern and I type a lot.
    But anyhow holding and feeling the devices is a good idea thanks
    06-26-13 02:46 AM