I have just pushed version 1.0.0 to App World which fixes player pausing when device goes into standby. The update also includes sharing tracks, list improvements and media player improvements, and bug fixes. It will probably take a couple days to get approved.

[UPDATE]
    SoundNine for BB10 is now available in AppWorld!
    Download - https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...96352/?lang=en
    [/UPDATE]

[OLD]
    Hey guys,
    I'm from Domisy Dev, I brought SoundNine to the Playbook app ecosystem. SoundNine is a (currently beta) SoundCloud client, letting you browse tracks, listen to them, view/follow users, favorite tracks, view comments etc. Once it leaves beta status, will also have recording capability, to send sound recordings on your device straight to your soundcloud account.
    Since seeing that the app was somewhat a success on the Playbook, I've been hard at work on a port for BB10. Ill have you know that as much as they say that porting to BB10 is a breeze, I had to literally build this version from the ground up. Having said that, I really like how it has turned out, I can tell BB10 is gonna be a powerful and fantastic platform.
    Enough talk. I'm here for some pre-beta testers.
    Within a few days I will have a build that I can confidently release to a few people who can test the app for me on their BB10 alpha, since I don't have one (though I would kill to get one).
    If you would like to participate, simply email me at [email protected] with the subject "SoundNine BB10 Tester" and I will get you set up with a .bar file to load on your device.
    All I ask in return is some feedback, however lengthy it may be. Could just be a "great app, good work" or "this sucks" type of response. Just want something.
    If you are inclined to provide me with a more detailed response, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the UI, app navigation, all that goodness.
    That is all. I hope to hear from some of you.
    [/OLD]

Here are some screencaps
    SoundNine for BB10 - Soundcloud client need testers-soundnine.pngSoundNine for BB10 - Soundcloud client need testers-soundnine2.png
    Last edited by flaminSaganaki; 02-25-13 at 07:04 PM.
    11-14-12 10:20 PM
    I am sure it will turn out good... Best of lucks
    11-14-12 10:46 PM
    I am sending an email now.

I was wondering it looks like your BB10 version is built on cascades, was your playbook version air?
    11-15-12 08:10 AM
    Great to see this App has now made it to the App World!

Will it have support for the Q10 ?
    02-12-13 07:34 AM
    Great to see this App has now made it to the App World!

Will it have support for the Q10 ?
    Why of course
    anon(3896606) and Qaxl like this.
    02-12-13 05:23 PM
    Very nice app by the way i just joined SoundCloud and bought the app today. I was wondering two things.

1. will the be available for the Q10 - ** Disregard lol**
    2. once the file has downloaded and starts to play is data still being used. is it being save remotely in a temp folder
    3. what other update do you plan to do with the app. looking forward to it
    04-22-13 01:20 PM
    Very nice app by the way i just joined SoundCloud and bought the app today. I was wondering two things.

1. will the be available for the Q10 - ** Disregard lol**
    2. once the file has downloaded and starts to play is data still being used. is it being save remotely in a temp folder
    3. what other update do you plan to do with the app. looking forward to it
    2. All tracks are buffered and streamed, no saving to the device. Unless of course you choose to download the track.

3. Update coming soon with bug fixes and ability to repost tracks. And anything else you want, just post here and I will consider.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 04:44 PM
    I really like this app

Posted via CB10
    flaminSaganaki likes this.
    04-23-13 08:00 AM
    2. All tracks are buffered and streamed, no saving to the device. Unless of course you choose to download the track.

3. Update coming soon with bug fixes and ability to repost tracks. And anything else you want, just post here and I will consider.

Posted via CB10
    Where does the music go when downloaded? Is there an option within the app to show downloads? I can't find it.

I would recommend to display a downloaded tab and the ability to launch then within the app or to redirect to native music player

Only other request is for reposting which you have said is coming, good stuff

Posted via CB10
    bbquincar likes this.
    04-23-13 08:03 AM
    Im still trying to figure out how to download it. Im streaming it right now and works perfect id love to download a few of them.

Oh you could also add filters as well if possible. I like to get those mix tap trax that are like 88:min long no 8:min.

You should put a post in the BB Hub - App Section with images and info and start a thread there
    04-23-13 12:05 PM
    Where does the music go when downloaded? Is there an option within the app to show downloads? I can't find it.

I would recommend to display a downloaded tab and the ability to launch then within the app or to redirect to native music player

Only other request is for reposting which you have said is coming, good stuff

Posted via CB10
    Hold down on a track in the list and there is an option in the context menu to download the track for offline listening. It will prompt you where to save, but by default it will save in your music folder. And you will see the track in the native music app.

If you like the app, please leave a good rating! Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 12:14 PM
    Im still trying to figure out how to download it. Im streaming it right now and works perfect id love to download a few of them.

Oh you could also add filters as well if possible. I like to get those mix tap trax that are like 88:min long no 8:min.

You should put a post in the BB Hub - App Section with images and info and start a thread there
    Hold down on a track in a list and a context menu will appear with option to download. Be warned, that you can only download tracks that the artist has allowed you to.

Posted via CB10
    bbquincar likes this.
    04-23-13 12:16 PM
    thanks didn't even think to do that awesome left a review BerryEveryThing
    04-23-13 12:47 PM
    Any social integration coming with next update? I would like to repost music to fb/twitter

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 03:57 PM
    Any social integration coming with next update? I would like to repost music to fb/twitter

Posted via CB10
    Dude, context menu. It's already there.

Hold down on a track in the list, and select "Share" option in the context menu that appears.

Posted via CB10
    mufc1 likes this.
    04-23-13 04:08 PM
    For some reason I didn't even think of this, I am just used to looking for a repost button! My bad haha

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 04:20 PM
    SoundNine is great! I'm using it with my car stereo over Bluetooth, and the sound quality is excellent.

I have one feature request which is to display the artist and song title on the media control that pops up when you adjust the volume while playing audio. This info is also sent out to Bluetooth A2DP receivers, which is handy in the car so I can see what's playing.
    05-01-13 11:33 PM
    SoundNine is great! I'm using it with my car stereo over Bluetooth, and the sound quality is excellent.

I have one feature request which is to display the artist and song title on the media control that pops up when you adjust the volume while playing audio. This info is also sent out to Bluetooth A2DP receivers, which is handy in the car so I can see what's playing.
    This feature is already present! It worries me that you don't see it, perhaps there is a bug/issue

EDIT: just tested it on my device, seems to be working. Are you not seeing this?
    Attached Thumbnails SoundNine for BB10 - Soundcloud client need testers-img_00000211.jpg   SoundNine for BB10 - Soundcloud client need testers-img_00000212.jpg  
    Last edited by flaminSaganaki; 05-01-13 at 11:54 PM.
    05-01-13 11:43 PM
    what id like to see it when you start to download a song that you can see it downloading progress.

At the moment unless im doing something wrong i haven't figured out yet what the correct steps are.

Long press context menu appears and then press download then it says download now may take a few min.... then what happens not sure

once my screen jump to the download section and if i remember correctly ask where i want the file to go. haven't been able to reduplicate this.

App is amazing though. how the Q10 version coming along just about to buy mine
    05-03-13 03:10 PM
    what id like to see it when you start to download a song that you can see it downloading progress.

At the moment unless im doing something wrong i haven't figured out yet what the correct steps are.

Long press context menu appears and then press download then it says download now may take a few min.... then what happens not sure

once my screen jump to the download section and if i remember correctly ask where i want the file to go. haven't been able to reduplicate this.

App is amazing though. how the Q10 version coming along just about to buy mine
    thanks for the feedback! I will definitely plan on adding an indication of the download progress.

As for Q10 support, I have good news and bad news. I will add Q10 support, have no doubt. However, it will likely take some time. In its current state, the Z10 version cannot be made to adapt to multiple screen sizes. So what I have decided is to rewrite the app using native Cascades (right now it is AIR). This will mean not only a much smoother, faster Soundcloud experience, but will also make it much easier to adapt to different screen sizes.
    Of course rewriting the app will not be a quick process. I really want to make it a fantastic native app worthy of "Built for Blackberry" status, and I believe Cascades will allow this.

So, Q10 support won't come for a while. I will make sure to post updates as progress is made. For now, the current Z10 version will have to suffice.

Sorry bud, glad you're liking the app though

Posted via CB10
    bbquincar likes this.
    05-03-13 03:32 PM
    All good i like the work you have done with it though and to be honest the only way i knew it was built in something other than Cascades was becasue of the pull down top menu. you have to pull down to make it go back up.

And i total understand the rewrite on the app. I have much simple cascades apps and still haven't got around to converting them to Q10 yet; will work on them while at BB Live.
    05-03-13 03:48 PM
    This feature is already present! It worries me that you don't see it, perhaps there is a bug/issue

EDIT: just tested it on my device, seems to be working. Are you not seeing this?
    Here's what I see on mine:

SoundNine for BB10 - Soundcloud client need testers-img_00000087.png

I'm on T-Mobile STL100-3, 10.0.10.822.
    05-03-13 04:27 PM
    i see some like that's as well but usually if in wifi and the signal isn't that strong might be a small bug also
    05-03-13 05:51 PM
    Here's what I see on mine:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000087.png 
Views:	1083 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	157747

I'm on T-Mobile STL100-3, 10.0.10.822.
    Very weird! I will look into it.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 07:34 PM
    How is the update for the Q10 going? Havent bought my Q10 yet, but already looking for apps I will download when I get it

Edit: I see in the app store you have added Q10 as one of the supported devices.. Would be cool to see some screenshots of it on the Q10 as well.
    08-03-13 01:50 PM
57 123