Hey everyone just got this email from RIM right now:

Thank you for your submission to the BlackBerry 10 Limited Edition Trade up program.

As we were processing your application we encountered a system issue that has now been resolved, however this required us to remove all existing data from the system. As a result if you have already received a notification email please disregard this communication as a new email will be sent to you shortly. For those that have already entered your shipping details you will need to do so again once you receive the new email.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks,
    BlackBerry Developer Relations Team
    01-07-13 01:49 PM
    Nice to see them get on top of that so quickly. Show us some pics when you get yours.
    01-07-13 02:00 PM
    When was it that you got your first email from them about being qualified and when did you submit your shipping info because got my confirmation from them at 9:40 PST with instructions to drop off and did not receive the email that you received
    01-07-13 03:10 PM
    Hey everyone just got this email from RIM right now:

Thank you for your submission to the BlackBerry 10 Limited Edition Trade up program.

As we were processing your application we encountered a system issue that has now been resolved, however this required us to remove all existing data from the system. As a result if you have already received a notification email please disregard this communication as a new email will be sent to you shortly. For those that have already entered your shipping details you will need to do so again once you receive the new email.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks,
    BlackBerry Developer Relations Team
    I got the same about 2 hours after I submitted the information!
    01-07-13 03:24 PM
    Hey Guys,
    So quick update, same issues as you guys, BUT now I think RIM is sending out emails, I got my label as well, all is good so just wait it out and you'll get some shipping information, the option of a UPS drop off etc.
    01-07-13 03:44 PM
    hmm its been 4 hours since i got my first email with confirmation number and still have not received any thing about the error
    01-07-13 03:45 PM
    Yep all sorted got my email just signed up again.
    01-07-13 04:04 PM
    Quick question: I got my shipping label and had picked the option of UPS drop off, so do I drop it off asap or wait for more instructions? Confused :s
    01-07-13 04:20 PM
    Send it off asap.
    01-07-13 04:32 PM
    Ive just packed it up in a TON of bubble wrap and put it inside a padded envelope with a label on front. What are you guys doing?
    01-07-13 04:34 PM