Not that it will do anything but I sent Melanie another email tonight. I'm getting VERY frustrated.
    05-09-13 11:34 PM
    I was told that we should expect a shipment notification this week! This is all sucks; luckily Dev relations sent me another Dev Alpha B and C for my patience.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 05:54 AM
    My question now is why haven't we gotten our devices, when almost 100 developers/consumers at the conference will recieve a Verizon Z10?? It's highly upsetting
    05-13-13 02:15 PM
    My question now is why haven't we gotten our devices, when almost 100 developers/consumers at the conference will recieve a Verizon Z10?? It's highly upsetting
    I concur. It seems a bit silly, that an entire segment of developers would be excluded from a reward based on the carrier you selected. Especially when you consider that they will not let you change the carrier you wanted the LE Device for. At this point I assume that nothing will happen until AFTER BB Live. The assumption being that whatever inventory is left, will be used to fulfill their obligation to us developers. IMHO.
    05-13-13 02:46 PM
    Looks like mine shipped today!!!!!! I got a shipping notice from Brand Alliance.
    05-13-13 04:36 PM
    It looks like I got one as well. FedEx tracking number but they don't have it in the system yet it appears.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 04:40 PM
    Looks like mine shipped today!!!!!! I got a shipping notice from Brand Alliance.
    Nice, good to read they start sensing tracking indormation! Hope I will receive my info soon!
    05-13-13 04:42 PM
    Got my shipping email too.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 04:43 PM
    Got my shipping email too! No Tracking data though! Our patience has paid off guys!!
    05-13-13 05:12 PM
    EXCELLENT NEWS!!!!

Of course, timing is everything as I will be traveling to BB Jams with my DevAlpha A. So I will have to wait til I return to send back the device. Gotta love it. So please report back when you guys have received the units. Curious if they will be simple retail units or something cooler.
    05-13-13 05:14 PM
    05-13-13 06:10 PM
    My Z10 just arrived. No SIM included, guess I need to call Verizon and have them send me one. Not sure I want to attempt to cut the one in my other phone.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 10:22 AM
    My Z10 just arrived. No SIM included, guess I need to call Verizon and have them send me one. Not sure I want to attempt to cut the one in my other phone.

Posted via CB10

Do you have a 4G Verizon phone? That is the SIM you need, a SIM from a Verizon 3G "world" phone will not work. You should not need to cut it. Also a SIM from ATT and Tmobile will also work, as the Z will be unlocked.
    05-15-13 11:21 AM
    I do have an LTE sim in an Android phone but it's a mini-sim. The Z10 needs a micro-sim. And I don't want to cut it. I'm going to swing by a retail store today and see if they can get me squared away.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 11:25 AM
    Mine turned up too, no sim either. I called vzw who told me to order a sim under accessories on the website yet I couldn't find one. May have to just swing by a store too.

The Z10 comes in one of the blackberry experience boxes instead of the tiny little verizon box and includes headphones which the Verizon box did not.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 11:28 AM
    Mine turned up too, no sim either. I called vzw who told me to order a sim under accessories on the website yet I couldn't find one. May have to just swing by a store too.

The Z10 comes in one of the blackberry experience boxes instead of the tiny little verizon box and includes headphones which the Verizon box did not.

Posted via CB10
    Are they the premium?
    05-15-13 11:33 AM
    Are they the premium?
    I just looked at the pics of the premium headphones, they look exactly the same except they don't have the covers that Kevin was talking about that helped them fit in his ear.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 12:19 PM
    Just got back from a Verizon store and all set. They had a little trouble with the device ID being accepted but got it cleared by BlackBerry so just took a little effort. Also had to buy the sim since there isn't a corporate store (just resellers) in my area. But I didn't mind. Other than that I'm now rocking my z10 on verizon.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 02:25 PM
    Just got back from a Verizon store and all set. They had a little trouble with the device ID being accepted but got it cleared by BlackBerry so just took a little effort. Also had to buy the sim since there isn't a corporate store (just resellers) in my area. But I didn't mind. Other than that I'm now rocking my z10 on verizon.

Posted via CB10
    I spoke with Verizon by phone, and was told that corp stores would give me a SIM card for free but that the 3rd party retailers would probably charge, also they could 2 day mail one to me which was the option I choose since I already have a Z10. Hopefully I won't have an issue with the serial number.
    05-16-13 07:51 AM
    After getting the run around from vzw about ordering a SIM from their website I just went to a store and bought a card for $20. My wife is now enjoying an upgrade from her 9850 to the Z10!

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 06:59 PM
    Good news for Verizon BlackBerry devs. I got my Z10 from Touchstone today. Granted I did write and inquire last week about it. She had said on Monday that it would be about 2 weeks and when I got home today it was here. Packaged similar to the Limited Edition devices that devs received. The packaging was beat up (actual shipping box). Looks like it went through a war to get here. Happy news for those of you who didn't have one or have been still using BBOS 7.1

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 06:54 PM
    Also keep in mind that they don't ship with Mirco SIM's. You'll need to go to a first party Verizon store to fetch one after you receive it. Per VZW CS they recommend going to a 1st party store as 3rd party stores might try to charge a fee for the micro SIM.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 07:37 PM
    Now that's fast turnaround. I mailed back my dev alpha last Saturday. Got the received notification this morning and 30min later got the shipping notification with the tracking number. It's like Christmas in May.

The wife will definitely enjoy the upgrade and now I have two devices to test with.

Gotta love it.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 01:12 PM
    Um...just got my LE device. did anyone else get a RED phone.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 03:36 PM
    Um...just got my LE device. did anyone else get a RED phone.

Posted via CB10
    I kinda wish I did. But I received the Verizon Z10 which is what I had opted for when asked and they are only sending the black version. Other than the fact that Verizon is slow with their software updates and it's not the nice red color of the LE devices it works great and I love it.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 05:54 AM
76 1234