From this morning's paper...

Q: You have said that BlackBerry will be unveiling a new concept device early next year. Last month, there was talk of the company working on a tablet to succeed the PlayBook after your comments at an MIT event in Hong Kong. Is BlackBerry working on a tablet?

A: The conversation was about Passport, and what I've been telling people is that when I use the Passport today, I now literally do not bring laptop or any other tablet devices. People might think I'm working on a tablet, but I don't t know how they could confuse that. But we are working on something, obviously a follow on to this. That might be where the questions or confusion comes from. I did not say we were working on a tablet. I certainly didn't say that we don't [have a tablet]. As far as the tablet is concerned, I've been on record that if there is a breakthrough technology, something that is very iconic, and I could differentiate ourselves against others, I would love to have a tablet. But not just a normal tablet

Posted via CB10
    sk8er_tor and mister2d like this.
    11-10-14 11:41 AM
    I hope BlackBerry can create an innovative tablet to compete in the market. I'd love to have something better than the PlayBook. Might end up having to get an Android tablet if BlackBerry doesn't get one out soon!

Posted from my BlackBerry Z30
    11-16-14 04:37 PM