the passport was the phone of my dreams but I don't like the physical keyboard so I would wait for BlackBerry's new phone what I want to see in it is that it's like the passport with every single detail but without the physical keyboard orthe 1:1 ratio

I think thats the best phone and if someone knows any one who works at BlackBerry plz tell him

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by a7madberry; 03-18-15 at 12:25 AM.
    02-27-15 04:26 AM
    well i don't know anyone who works at BlackBerry but I am waiting for a flagship device that is all-touch too. in fact there are many threads about this as well!
    Let's hope we see something promising on the horizon!
    Umair Rafique likes this.
    03-01-15 05:48 PM
    Few months after relationship passport john chen told that in an interview that he is considering passport 2 because at that time the sales were very much i.e. 200k. But it never increased to millions like iPhone 6 sales so I don't have he will making the mistake of releasing it. Wait for the slider. It may be a big hit and he will be interested on releasing another phone.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 12:22 AM
    Yeahh!! BB Passport with massive screen ) I want it..no need BB Leap or Slider

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 09:37 AM
    So, would you want the device itself to be square? If there's no physical keyboard then there's no reason why it shouldn't be square. That would be interesting.
    03-23-15 09:40 AM
    So, would you want the device itself to be square? If there's no physical keyboard then there's no reason why it shouldn't be square. That would be interesting.
    The device would need to be the same dimensions, otherwise the screen will be effectively smaller then a Q10 with the onscreen keyboard displaying

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 01:48 PM
    I have seen many people share your sentiments for a non-keyboard Passport and for a 1:1 touch device and I gotta say, I disagree with them.

One reason the 1:1 ratio works with these BlackBerrys is because of the hardware keyboard. The screen is there to display everything without any on screen keyboard. A 1:1 ratio with an on screen keyboard would be, in my opinion, horrible.

A major reason phones started using the 16:9 ratio wasn't just because of movies and pictures, but because of the on screen keyboard taking up screen real estate.
    05-29-15 06:18 PM
    I would have bought a PP, but because of the missing toolbelt I went for the Classic after having a Z10 for two years.
    Would get a PP-2 with toolbelt instantly

Posted via -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.2.+*
    09-16-15 02:20 AM
    The are too many different requirements here. There would be too many different devices, none of which would sell in enough numbers to justify their development costs. A BB10 comprise device is therefore needed. Hence the slider idea. It remains to be seen, however, if there will be a BB10 version of the slider with toolbelt on the keyboard tray. Even then, the various interested parties would need to accept the reality of a comprise device and buy it.

Posted via CB10 from Unlocked BlackBerry Passport
    09-16-15 02:57 AM