05-15-12 09:03 PM
    Nice article.

Despite myself, and also despite the obvious risk being an early adopter brings... I'm really quite looking forward to BB10.
    05-16-12 02:35 AM
    I found the title of this thread a little misleading, as it implies this is about the Dev Alpha which developers have received, whereas it's really about the BB10 OS (which happens to be running on a Dev Alpha in the linked article).

My point is that developers do not have that version of the OS, so what's described there is entirely about things that none of us have seen or can do yet.

Just in case someone wants to rush out and nab a Dev Alpha from somewhere, thinking how it works resembles what's described in the article in any way at all, which it does not.
    05-16-12 07:32 AM
    I found the title of this thread a little misleading, as it implies this is about the Dev Alpha which developers have received, whereas it's really about the BB10 OS (which happens to be running on a Dev Alpha in the linked article).

My point is that developers do not have that version of the OS, so what's described there is entirely about things that none of us have seen or can do yet.

Just in case someone wants to rush out and nab a Dev Alpha from somewhere, thinking how it works resembles what's described in the article in any way at all, which it does not.
    Let's hope our software update will bring us closer to it my friend
    05-16-12 08:23 PM
    I didn't find the article misleading in the slightest. The writer clearly states at the beginning that the dev alpha of two weeks ago didn't have bbos10, and that they had an opportunity to go hands on with a unit running OS10.
    05-17-12 09:06 AM
    I didn't find the article misleading in the slightest. The writer clearly states at the beginning that the dev alpha of two weeks ago didn't have bbos10, and that they had an opportunity to go hands on with a unit running OS10.
    That's good, and I didn't find the article misleading in the slightest either.

As I said, the title of this thread is what I found misleading.
    05-17-12 11:12 AM
    That's good, and I didn't find the article misleading in the slightest either.

As I said, the title of this thread is what I found misleading.
    Aaah... Gotchya - my bad
    peter9477 likes this.
    05-18-12 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD