Mailed customerservice at BA a couple of days ago. Got a reply stating 6-8 weeks (very generic mail). They ignore my initial questions, so I mailed my concerns to the address above. Let's see how it goes!
    04-04-13 10:38 AM
    You've had many replies.

I Sent the Dev Alpha. The battery and back cover. NOTHING ELSE.
    I sent it on thursday, by next thursday I had my Z10 LE.

So relax.

NO EMAIL. I never received any emails of any kind (them receiving it,nor them sending the Z10)

It take a while sometimes.
    04-04-13 10:44 AM
    Can we keep the battery I want a spare one

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 01:48 PM
    Can we keep the battery I want a spare one
    No, I don't think you should keep the battery. They want to be able to turn it on and see that it is working, I think.

I only sent the Dev Alpha A by itself, no accessories, and they sent my LE the day after they received my Dev Alpha. It was 6 days from start to finish and that included Good Friday which is a holiday here in Canada.

I did have the sticker with the bar codes stuck to the back of the unit, so that may have helped. I wanted to keep the box as a souvenir. I would have sent the rubber skin and the SIM tray but I was in such a hurry to get to UPS before they closed that I forgot those things.
    04-07-13 02:50 AM
    Yeah, just sent the phone (carefully packed); wanted the box as a souvenir. Only after I'd shipped did I have "DOH!" moment and realize that I hadn't included any additional documentation. Just a wrapped phone in a box.

Didn't seem to matter, though; just got my LE on Thursday.
    04-07-13 02:54 AM
    Still waiting for mine, replies from BA keep telling me 6-8 weeks send everything perfect, so I'm a bit disappointed that others have a week in total and i'm almost waiting for 3 weeks
    04-07-13 05:10 AM
    Still waiting for mine, replies from BA keep telling me 6-8 weeks send everything perfect, so I'm a bit disappointed that others have a week in total and i'm almost waiting for 3 weeks
    I'm in the same position, sent everything back and this is my 3rd week of waiting.
    04-07-13 10:25 AM
    Got an e-mail stating the following:

The Warehouse Arrival Notification Status has been changed to Submitted

So I think they have received it. Does Submitted mean submitted for verification internally at the warehouse, or submitted to me again?
    04-08-13 10:35 AM
    It seems that people are getting a Submitted notification followed by a Received notification less than a minute later. That means that your Dev Alpha has been processed. Most Canadian developers I've heard from get their LE shipped within a day or so after that.

Apparently, their automatic tracking email sending system is down so most people have been getting their phones without any advanced warning.
    04-08-13 02:00 PM
    once they ship the le, is it being shipped overnight, 2-day, 3-day select, ground...etc?
    04-08-13 04:05 PM
    Received my Limited Edition today. #300.
    04-08-13 07:05 PM
    once they ship the le, is it being shipped overnight, 2-day, 3-day select, ground...etc?
    Mine came to here in Quebec via UPS Standard, which only took one day, but it didn't really have far to go.
    04-08-13 11:57 PM
    My DA has been received today in the warehouse and i�ve received the confirmation email just hours later... hope they send the LE that quick..
    04-09-13 12:56 AM
    I didn't get the second e-mail, so I could be lucky that the messaging system is down again and I'll receive it soon or else that I have to wait for the second e-mail, oh the horror
    04-09-13 01:27 AM
    I only shipped my phone in a ton of bubble wrap. They knew my pin through the sticker on the back of dev alpha, when we were given it.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 02:08 AM
    I have sent it back on Feb 11. Included everything, except paper sleeve. They confirmed arrival on Mar 12. Still nothing have been shipped. EU warehouse, probably UK.
    04-12-13 09:40 AM
    I sent back the unit without battery. I did security wipe and went through basic welcome setup in case they want to test it.

I kept the box, charger, etc.

The UPS guy picked it up on 19th April. I received an Email on 20th evening from GCSS
    Warehouse saying that they have received the unit.

I then received tracking information for the LE on 25th early morning which was scheduled to be delivered on the same day. It was shipped on the 24th. Total turnaround time: 6 days

I am from Bangkok, Thailand.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by mikechawla; 04-27-13 at 09:45 AM.
    04-27-13 09:33 AM
42 12