Did you guys send anything else along with the Dev Alpha? Any confirmation sheet? Or identification information?

Or is it just shipping label on the outside of a brown box with just the dev alpha in it.
    quite literally sent back what i was given, box, phone case charger etc all in the original box. thats all they need as surely its done by device PIN
    01-16-13 10:04 PM
    Today I received an email from GCSS Warehouse Portal as follows:

Dear, BBJamUser

The Warehouse Arrival Notification Status has been changed to Submitted

Notification ID: xxxx (4-digit number, I obscured for privacy)

Bucket: BAW - BBJAM

Arrival Notification Items:

Name Item Number Quantity
    BBJAM-AlphaDevice BBJAM-AlphaDevice 1

To Check the Warehouse Arrival Notification please click the link below.

User Site

Regards.
    Does this mean they received the device and put it in the "bucket" alphabetically identified as anything from BAW to BBJAM ? Could that be Blackberry Americas World Conference and BBJAM attendees bucket?

Anywone else get this email?
    01-18-13 12:19 PM
    I got my reply 2 days ago. Said the same thing. So my guess is they put them in based on the event they were given. I would also guess they will send out the new devices based on when the alpha was sent back. Not long now!
    01-18-13 03:15 PM
    Got my email today, packing up the Dev Alpha as we speak!
    01-18-13 04:40 PM
    So, I finally got my app approved (after much problems). Wonder how long it will take for me to get the Dev Apha trade-in email.
    01-21-13 12:57 PM
    ...and as for me, I just (finally) got a qualifying app submitted last night... guess I'm gonna have a LOOONG time to wait...
    peter9477 likes this.
    01-21-13 03:24 PM
    My app has been approved and is in BlackBerry World, but I have yet to receive my Email. I am going to have to check my spam filter just in case. (Though since I have had correspondence with them before, I really doubt it would be blocked this time around)
    01-22-13 06:17 AM
    I shipped mine today through UPS. Time for the looooong wait until I get the limited edition device >_<
    01-22-13 05:42 PM
    My app has been approved and is in BlackBerry World, but I have yet to receive my Email. I am going to have to check my spam filter just in case. (Though since I have had correspondence with them before, I really doubt it would be blocked this time around)
    My app got approved on Monday, and I'm still waiting for the trade-in email. I will probably follow up with an email just to make sure my request is being processed.
    01-22-13 10:16 PM
    My app got approved on Monday, and I'm still waiting for the trade-in email. I will probably follow up with an email just to make sure my request is being processed.
    Wouldn't be surprised if they got buried with a lot of last-minute applications. No need to worry.
    01-22-13 10:35 PM
    Do you have the email address on hand?
    01-24-13 06:36 AM
    When folks had problems with the registration, they were emailing [email protected]. I intend on doing the same.
    01-24-13 11:59 PM
112 ... 345