For those of you who have sent their Dev Alpha back to RIM; Have you received a confirm receipt? I know it's delivered by UPS, but haven't heard anything yet from RIM. I'm not expecting it either, just wondering whether others have received anything.

01-16-13 09:33 AM
    For those of you who have sent their Dev Alpha back to RIM; Have you received a confirm receipt? I know it's delivered by UPS, but haven't heard anything yet from RIM. I'm not expecting it either, just wondering whether others have received anything.

mine went yesterday, but i did notice in the FAQ section the following:

To exchange your Dev Alpha device for the Limited Edition, please allow:

1-3 weeks for the return of the Dev Alpha to be completed
    2-6 weeks for the shipping of a Limited Edition device (after launch)
    You will receive notification once the Limited Edition device has been shipped to you with tracking information.
    01-16-13 09:38 AM
    Mine has been delivered according to UPS as well but I haven't heard anything confirming receipt.
    01-16-13 09:41 AM
    Mine has been delivered according to UPS as well but I haven't heard anything confirming receipt.
    i just looked and mines been delivered too (thats 1 day, so very quick) but tbh the FAQ doesnt say we will get a receipt, so i wouldnt sweat too much about it, although i did save the ups page to a pdf. also id imagine if a receipt was to be emailed, that would be after its all processed, not upon delivery, so i wouldnt worry tbh.
    01-16-13 09:49 AM
    Mines been delivered and received as well.. Samantha signed for it, lol. No confirmation but that's all good. Nice record of it being received.
    01-16-13 10:23 AM
    Mine was received yesterday. It was signed for by Queen. Seriously that's what it says. Lol

No email confirming they've received it. Will post as soon as I do get one. Hopefully others do the samething
    01-16-13 11:03 AM
    Mines been delivered and received as well.. Samantha signed for it, lol. No confirmation but that's all good. Nice record of it being received.
    Jeff signed for mine, Maybe Jeff Gadway ah I'm kidding he wouldn't be working at Brand Alliance anyways.
    01-16-13 11:04 AM
    Mine was signed for by Usman. Made me think of !
    01-17-13 03:39 AM
    i just looked and mines been delivered too (thats 1 day, so very quick) but tbh the FAQ doesnt say we will get a receipt, so i wouldnt sweat too much about it, although i did save the ups page to a pdf. also id imagine if a receipt was to be emailed, that would be after its all processed, not upon delivery, so i wouldnt worry tbh.
    No sweat, it was just curiousity!
    01-17-13 03:40 AM
    Email received today as follows from "GCSS Warehouse - Arrival Notification # xxxx" (sent by GCSS Warehouse Portal):

Dear, BBJamUser

The Warehouse Arrival Notification Status has been changed to Submitted

Notification ID: xxxx (I replaced the 4-digit number here just in case, also in subject above with "xxxx")
    Bucket: BAW - BBJAM

Arrival Notification Items:

Name Item Number Quantity
    BBJAM-AlphaDevice BBJAM-AlphaDevice 1
    To Check the Warehouse Arrival Notification please click the link below.
    User Site
    Regards.
    Bla1ze likes this.
    01-18-13 12:16 PM
    Email received today as follows from "GCSS Warehouse - Arrival Notification # xxxx" (sent by GCSS Warehouse Portal):

Dear, BBJamUser

Notification ID: xxxx (I replaced the 4-digit number here just in case, also in subject above with "xxxx")

User Site
    Regards.
    Yup.. got similar today.
    01-18-13 04:51 PM
    Yup.. got similar today.
    Same here, anyone actually figure out how to log in?
    01-18-13 07:22 PM

Dear, BBJamUser

User Site
    Regards.
    Haven't received anything yet. Are you guys located in Europe?
    01-19-13 08:55 AM
    Haven't received anything yet. Are you guys located in Europe?
    I'm from Europe (Germany) and got the following mail yesterday. Notice the different "Bucket" stating "EU" (European Union) for me.

Dear, BBJamUser

The Warehouse Arrival Notification Status has been changed to Received

Notification ID: XXXX

Bucket: EU - BBJAM INBOUND

User Site

Regards.
    01-19-13 01:49 PM
    I'm from Europe (Germany) and got the following mail yesterday. Notice the different "Bucket" stating "EU" (European Union) for me.
    When was your Dev Alpha received by UPS in the UK if I may ask? Mine was received on the morning of the 16th, but I haven't received an e-mail like yours.
    01-19-13 03:04 PM
    I live in UK and when I sent my dev alpha I got no reply. UPS took it and when it got there no notification I just checked via tracking number.
    01-19-13 04:25 PM
    I live in UK and when I sent my dev alpha I got no reply. UPS took it and when it got there no notification I just checked via tracking number.
    When did UPS deliver it?
    01-19-13 04:28 PM
    A day after I filled in the form for UPS label. It was on 8th Jan they collected it at 6pm and they received it the following day.
    01-19-13 04:34 PM
    A day after I filled in the form for UPS label. It was on 8th Jan they collected it at 6pm and they received it the following day.
    Alright, so they're probably entering the Dev Alpha PIN's in a random order. I'm sure we'll receive an e-mail soon as we're sure they have already received it.
    01-19-13 04:44 PM
    I'm guessing that as well. I just can't wait till I get the LE BB10!
    01-19-13 05:03 PM
    I'm guessing that as well. I just can't wait till I get the LE BB10!
    Me neither bro! The more Z10 videos I see, the more I want it! I'm so curious about the LE as it will be different from the Z10, but in how many ways? ;D
    01-19-13 05:11 PM
    I'm just guessing its going to be same shape in a limited edition colour. They can't make anything to extravagant that customers would stop buying Z10s. I can't wait, the more Z10 leaks I see the more I want. My guess we will get it late March, early April. Just in time for my birthday!
    01-19-13 05:26 PM
    I'm just guessing its going to be same shape in a limited edition colour. They can't make anything to extravagant that customers would stop buying Z10s. I can't wait, the more Z10 leaks I see the more I want. My guess we will get it late March, early April. Just in time for my birthday!
    Yep, I'm guessing color and perhaps an engraving. The specs will probably be the same as the Z10. We'll see soon enough!
    01-19-13 06:06 PM
    Got it this morning!
    01-23-13 04:56 AM
    Got mine this morning however can't login as when I try to do password reset it says error no account with this email address?
    01-23-13 05:02 AM
59 123