Hi,

I have Blackberry Dev Alpha B device with me. I installed the OS at first time before a month. OS Version is: 10.1.0.2354_STL100-1 after that I didn't even used the device for any purposes then I thought to Update it to latest OS version: 10.3.0.700
    I did asusal by Running the .exe file and connecting the device with PC. but it started fine but after few seconds it Started Beeping RED light continously. so, I disconnected and removed the battery and again I put the Battery but still the RED Light only beeps

Nothing Happening.. Its Very NEW Dev Alpha B :'(

Please Help me with workaround

Thank you..
    08-25-14 12:35 PM
    Hi,

I have Blackberry Dev Alpha B device with me. I installed the OS at first time before a month. OS Version is: 10.1.0.2354_STL100-1 after that I didn't even used the device for any purposes then I thought to Update it to latest OS version: 10.3.0.700
    I did asusal by Running the .exe file and connecting the device with PC. but it started fine but after few seconds it Started Beeping RED light continously. so, I disconnected and removed the battery and again I put the Battery but still the RED Light only beeps

Nothing Happening.. Its Very NEW Dev Alpha B :'(

Please Help me with workaround

Thank you..
    Why don't you contact BlackBerry and ask for help? Since you have a devAlphaB I assume you must be a developer, and you most likely have a few email addresses to people there that you can contact.

sigh
    08-25-14 01:57 PM
    Autoloader back to some OS that works on it.
    08-28-14 07:53 PM
    the autoloader will ALWAYS work.

Here's the lastest straight from blackberry specifically for the dev alpha B: http://developer.blackberry.com/nati...10.3.0.700.exe

Then just start the exe and when it tells you it's "resetting the device" or "waiting for the device. Turn on the dev alpha (of course you had it plugged in and off)

If it doesn't turn off then simply do a battery pull. run the exe, then plug in the phone AND THEN put in the battery.
    09-03-14 02:38 PM