It is my understanding that along with the device you actually got a ATT micro sim too.

Does anyone know?
    05-02-12 07:06 PM
    The video unboxing I saw he did yes
    05-02-12 07:23 PM
    Deresutt said if u call it it rings but thqts all
    05-02-12 07:37 PM
    The phone capabilities of the phone are disabled - there is no phone app available.

I suspect they are going to turn that on before BB10 is released... some people will want to create apps that work with the phone somehow.
    05-02-12 08:35 PM
    Yes, it did come with an AT&T SIM. When inserted, it has 4G data, and the SIM has a phone number associated with it, but there aren't any phone apps or capabilities beyond that. There is only the web browser and camera installed.
    05-02-12 09:18 PM
    there's data? seriously .. damn they wouldn't give any of us canadians sims!

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk (ie dev alpha)
    05-02-12 09:25 PM
    there's data? seriously .. damn they wouldn't give any of us canadians sims!

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk (ie dev alpha)
    It was only for those who lived in the US due to it being AT&T though, maybe they should consider offering the same with Rogers for when ppl get back to Canada. No sense giving it to them while in FL, AT&T didn't want you roaming in Canada and I'm sure Rogers or whoever wouldn't want ya roaming in the US lol.
    05-03-12 12:53 AM
    It was only for those who lived in the US due to it being AT&T though, maybe they should consider offering the same with Rogers for when ppl get back to Canada. No sense giving it to them while in FL, AT&T didn't want you roaming in Canada and I'm sure Rogers or whoever wouldn't want ya roaming in the US lol.
    Yup i know.. I tried to fake my American accent saying color and all.. No Dice.. I said 'eh' after accidentally and blew my cover.
    05-03-12 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD