How would it be if BlackBerry made a bluetooth keypad for the Z10. All the the hardcore keypad fans have the best of both worlds. The bluetooth keypad should have dedicated number keys almost like the z10 onscreen keypad which pops out while entering a password and the keypad can be similar to the Q10 keypad. The keypad users can carry it on the work days when it is needed the most and leave on the weekends and the holidays when its use is limited.

What does the CrackBerry Nation has to say about this??
    04-28-13 11:47 PM
    Any BT keyboard will work with the Z10, so there are already hundreds available.
    BerryWizard likes this.
    04-29-13 12:12 AM
    Thanks. Can you suggest anyone with the size of Q10 keyboard
    04-29-13 12:14 AM
    They are usually a bit bigger, check Amazon.

The Logitech DiNovo Mini probably comes closest.
    harshadpatel likes this.
    04-29-13 04:52 AM
    Are you sure of that? :$ so doesn't matter which company has mad the keyboard.....

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 05:21 AM
    It is nice but i want a portrait keyboard. Just like cutting the Q10 into half and having a keyboard
    04-29-13 06:48 AM
    It is nice but i want a portrait keyboard. Just like cutting the Q10 into half and having a keyboard
    There are smaller ones available, but don't write the diNovo Mini off; it isn't THAT much bigger, and includes an integrated touchpad (which works to move the cursor). Just have a little stand for your phone to keep it upright and you'd be good.

This would work too.
    harshadpatel likes this.
    04-29-13 11:03 AM
    I hope they make a snap on slide out case with a keyboard

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    04-30-13 09:25 AM
    Put your Z10 in a car cradle and use the mini keyboard for the Playbook. The touch pad alone uses the same gestures .A bluetooth keyboard for the Z10-uploadfromtaptalk1367335335832.jpg
    harshadpatel likes this.
    04-30-13 10:22 AM
    I think it's worth making a distinction between keypads and keyboards.

The "Mini keyboards" that are smaller than even netbooks that you have to type with your thumbs on are keypads, not keyboards. I understand people like them - I'm not one myself. If I wanted a cute little set of keys to thumb-type with, I'd have waited for the Q10.

I like the Z10 because it doesn't have a physical keypad. The virtual one is great as far as I need it, but I'm also looking at several of the things it's also capable of, like connecting it to a projector or large monitor/TV to do work or give a presentation, or for doing document work on when I don't have access to a computer. For those purposes, I like the ability to have a bluetooth keyboard for it. However I'd really love to have a bluetooth keyboard that is approximately full size, but includes a multi-touch trackpad on it that supports Z10 gestures.

Haven't found one yet, but the Z10 is a newer device so I'm just keeping my eyes open for now...

EDIT
    The PB keyboard is ok, but since it's still smaller than your typical netbook, it's still too small for my taste. Something like it would be great, if they kicked up the size a bit, and tossed the touchpad to the right side.
    Last edited by IMBob69; 05-04-13 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention PB keyboard
    05-04-13 06:56 PM
    Hey guys
    I'm also looking for a BT keyboard for my Z10. My plan is to use the Z10 as a thin-device connected to a screen with a keyboard for some cases. I havent seen any CB recomms so far. My wish would be a CB top10 list after testing. Thanks for any hints.
    05-08-13 06:37 AM
    Microsoft wegde mobile Bluetooth is very well and nice design.... i would recommend that....

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 12:21 PM
    Can anybody please tell me how is the Freedom i-Connex BT keyboard?
    05-08-13 10:40 PM
    I realize its not a thin keyboard as the OP wants, but has anyone tried the HP Touchpad BT keyboard? My TP was stolen, and if this'll work I'd definitely like to bring it to Jam with me! Otherwise I'd rather not lug..
    harshadpatel likes this.
    05-10-13 07:46 PM
    here's a few by Rii,,, note that only 1 (one) is bluetooth,,, they're only $20/U.S. on amazon,,, & on amazon.ca there are a few mini keyboards floating around for $70/U.S.shipping incl., which is a steal...

Rii Touch | The Premier Class of Mini Wireless Keyboards
    Amazon.com: rii mini wireless keyboard
    Wireless Keyboard Qwerty: Amazon.ca: Electronics
    harshadpatel likes this.
    05-10-13 08:44 PM
    Will this work for the Q10 as well?
    05-11-13 04:08 AM
    Yes the same Bluetooth

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 04:04 AM
    i would think so,,, just discover it as you would any other BT device...
    05-12-13 02:34 PM
    Hi guys, I got a nice BT Rapoo E6300. It's connected via BT and shown as a device. Similar to my sound booster im using for music and voice calls which is working fine. However the keyboard doesn't respond. What im doing wrong or is this device not supported? Any help appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 12:51 PM
    Hi guys, I got a nice BT Rapoo E6300. It's connected via BT and shown as a device. Similar to my sound booster im using for music and voice calls which is working fine. However the keyboard doesn't respond. What im doing wrong or is this device not supported? Any help appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    Does the keyboard works with other devices or pc....

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 02:31 PM
    Hi, just connected to my laptop and it works. The authentication setup with adding in a random number went similar to the Z10. Back to the Z10. The keyboard is shown as a connected device but doesn't work here. I've tried the browser or messages but both don't work. Is there anything else I have to change in the Z10 setup?

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 12:03 PM
    Hi, just connected to my laptop and it works. The authentication setup with adding in a random number went similar to the Z10. Back to the Z10. The keyboard is shown as a connected device but doesn't work here. I've tried the browser or messages but both don't work. Is there anything else I have to change in the Z10 setup?

Posted via CB10
    Sorry can't awnser that, but maybe the People of the store where you bought it....

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 07:44 AM
    Hi, just have the same problem with the rapoo e6300 keyboard. He is connecting, authentication is working. After the keyboard is connecting the keyboard is not working. My BT apple keyboard is working with my Z10 so it should be possible. Do you already have a solution?
    07-08-13 05:11 PM