Seeing all these posts about Devs receiving their LE Devices is making me jealous!!

I've been hearing that we may have to wait until Verizon releases the device publicly... Has anyone received their Verizon z10 in part of the Limited Edition Upgrade? Or has heard any news regarding the shipping?
    03-25-13 09:51 AM
    I'm in the same boat, from what I've heard so far our devices won't ship until after Verizons official launch date. No word though as to if 'after' means 'a short time after' or 'some date after'. I tweeted blackberrydev to see if they could shed any light, but no response has been received.

I'm stuck without a developer device at the moment so am hoping it won't be too long.

Russ.
    03-25-13 02:42 PM
    I'm in the same boat, from what I've heard so far our devices won't ship until after Verizons official launch date. No word though as to if 'after' means 'a short time after' or 'some date after'. I tweeted blackberrydev to see if they could shed any light, but no response has been received.

I'm stuck without a developer device at the moment so am hoping it won't be too long.

Russ.
    I've DM'd BlackberryDev and have sent an email to the JamZoneSupport Account. Hopefully they'll ship our phones today, so that we can receive our devices on the release date!

I wasn't thinking about a possible delay, and I've already sent my Developer Device in.
    03-26-13 09:18 AM
    I've DM'd BlackberryDev and have sent an email to the JamZoneSupport Account. Hopefully they'll ship our phones today, so that we can receive our devices on the release date!

I wasn't thinking about a possible delay, and I've already sent my Developer Device in.
    That would be nice... I sent my device in back in February thinking that it needed time to process.
    jaylenbledsoe likes this.
    03-26-13 09:22 AM
    I got a response of within the next 2 weeks, and that was about a week and a half ago. And also I was told they had to wait till after the official Verizon release. I'm crossing my fingers that they ship today, but my feeling is they will begin shipping next week, and their MAY be a backlog of folks waiting. Except maybe many folks choose the wise path, get the LE, sell it, and then buy a retail Verizon model of your choice.
    03-28-13 08:54 AM