I'm in the same spot. However I participated in the #BEF13 here in London and BBRY gave all attendants an unlocked White Z10... plus I've received the email I'm getting the Dev C so no fuss here

Now, that Red is damn sexy and limited edition...
    im sure you both with get approved just a matter of time now.
    03-12-13 04:36 PM
    I know I had to contact Jamzone support to find out if I qualified. My game was submitted in October, and I submitted the LE request the first day they were accepting them. I hadn't heard anything by mid-January, so I emailed Jamzone support, who had me contact Brand Alliance after confirming that my game did qualify.

Once I sent in my Dev Alpha, it was probably three weeks later that I received the delivery confirmation email.

It's great to hear that Canadians are starting to receive theirs. Hopefully that means the rest of us will be receiving them soon!
    03-12-13 04:51 PM
    Guys, this just in.
    If you would like to know where your LE is (if you have already qualified) email [email protected].
    This is coming from @AlexKinsella.
    BlackBerry z10 Limited Edition Received - Mobilesyrup-statuscheck.jpg
    jerryeight and Shao128 like this.
    03-12-13 05:24 PM
    God dam I should of developed for the Z10, but I'm still learning c/c++

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 05:29 PM
    Guys, this just in.
    If you would like to know where your LE is (if you have already qualified) email [email protected].
    This is coming from @AlexKinsella.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	statuscheck.JPG 
Views:	421 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	140788
    Thanks for the info, I just sent them an email. Ive been a little disappointed in this whole process (but hey it's been happening for years I should have excepted it).

On their site it says 3-4 business days after received our Dev Alpha we should get the confirmation. It's been just under 2 months and I haven't received any notification for them, whether it be to confirm they received it or that they are backlogged. BB still has the page up here which shows all the time lines: https://developer.blackberry.com/dev...n_process.html
    bensmithbortey likes this.
    03-12-13 05:33 PM
    I'm in the same spot. However I participated in the #BEF13 here in London and BBRY gave all attendants an unlocked White Z10... plus I've received the email I'm getting the Dev C so no fuss here

Haha lucky duck! nice. Well i just emailed them and received this response (ps. my app has been accepted for over a month and a half at this point)

"Each LE application must be tested against the terms and conditions for the program. This can only be done once your app have been approved and put up for sale in BlackBerry World. I know that they are experiencing a bit of a backlog with this secondary testing but it should be resolved soon. I expect that you�re part of that delay. You will probably hear in the next two weeks.

Cheers,
    Amaris
    From the BlackBerry Developer Program Team"
    03-12-13 05:38 PM
    The fact that BB's actually shipping the LE's is great. I thought we had to wait for another couple more weeks. They have "met" the timeline they've set, even though the communication could have been better.
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    03-12-13 05:44 PM
    The fact that BB's actually shipping the LE's is great. I thought we had to wait for another couple more weeks. They have "met" the timeline they've set, even though the communication could have been better.
    Yep! I feel sorry for the ones who aren't home at the moment their LE device arrives, when they could've taken a few hours off if they knew it was coming. But in the end, whose fault is this? BBRY seemed to have outsourced the distribution stuff to a third party.
    03-12-13 06:01 PM
    BlackBerry z10 Limited Edition Received - Mobilesyrup-img_00000116.jpg
    BlackBerry z10 Limited Edition Received - Mobilesyrup-img_00000117.jpg
    BlackBerry z10 Limited Edition Received - Mobilesyrup-img_00000118.jpg

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 06:05 PM

Posted via CB10
    I didn't use the exact same words as they did in the movie, but you should understand what I'm trying to say!
    BlackBerry z10 Limited Edition Received - Mobilesyrup-1525721.jpg
    Congratulations!
    nico2004 likes this.
    03-12-13 06:16 PM
    Just got it today! SO FREAKING EXCITED

side note: debating on getting a case/holster or none of the above?
    03-12-13 06:23 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!
    (I got a CaseMate "ToughCase".)
    03-12-13 06:27 PM
    Flip shell case is nice as well!
    03-12-13 06:28 PM

Thinkin of getting a flip shell case...but can't decide on the colour (red or black)....
    03-12-13 06:38 PM
    Noooooooooo, I was home all morning and all afternoon but I had to leave to go to class at 3. My mom would have been home at 4.
    But guess what they decided to try and deliver at 3:15, that one hour timeframe where no one was home! Arg!

Guess I'll have to pick it up from UPS tomorrow. Weird how everyone else seems to be getting it from Fedex when I got a notice from UPS.

Another problem is that now I need to go get myself a microSIM. Why didn't BlackBerry just stick with SIM cards. It's seriously not that much bigger than a microSIM.
    03-12-13 06:41 PM

I'm sold in the Transform case.. just a matter of what color will look the best on it

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 06:45 PM

Congratulations!!!!!
    03-12-13 08:21 PM
    Came home from work and no box. I'll just keep on waiting
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    03-12-13 08:35 PM
    Joeybee or anyone else who received one, can you tell where the device was manufactured? In waterloo or in Mexico?
    03-12-13 09:18 PM

Really a z10 just for nothing??

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 10:47 PM
    Mine says Mexico 6, I also got mine today, arrived VIA UPS, no warning or tracking email, it just kind of showed up.
    03-13-13 12:00 AM
    just shown up without advance ship notice?
    03-13-13 01:09 AM
    are you in canada?
    03-13-13 01:14 AM
    I mean no offense, but isn't TaskList just a blatant copy of the sample app supplied to developers that is said cannot by simply copied and sold..

(Top Right Example)
    https://developer.blackberry.com/cascades/sampleapps/

I mean all that you did was change it from a blue title header to the default black one, and removed the "chicken" option at the top, while removing a few other simple features supplied by them.. I would assume that the app breaks the terms of use seeing as the app function is identical, just with a few less options.. Not to mention, you are charging $1.99 for the app that was made by the internal BlackBerry Devs.

Just askin
    At the moment the released version is a modified version of the sample app. But I am working on adding a whole bunch of features that are not in the sample. The sample apps were meant for us to build off of and was encouraged.

I still put quite a bit of work into it.
    03-13-13 01:22 AM
    Joeybee or anyone else who received one, can you tell where the device was manufactured? In waterloo or in Mexico?
    Mexico
    03-13-13 01:23 AM
326 12345 ...