I can't wait either. I'm in Hamilton, still no word from FedEx or BBry.
    Damn you're in Hamilton too? I was hoping to be the only LE in Hamilton
    03-13-13 01:25 AM
    damn that's one bad-a s s phone.
    chris8189 likes this.
    03-13-13 01:43 AM
    I hoping UK are the next stop for LE Z10! Can't wait to get my hands on one!
    bensmithbortey and chris8189 like this.
    03-13-13 02:26 AM
    I hoping UK are the next stop for LE Z10! Can't wait to get my hands on one!

I want me LE so badly, I wonder when UK will start getting shipped.......
    03-13-13 02:28 AM
    Hope they start shipping UK LE soon. I thought it would be first or near first as the product was released on UK the day after release. I hope they start shipping this week or next week. LOL I have already bought 2 cases and screen protectors to protect the beauty!
    03-13-13 03:01 AM
    Based on the content of the e-mails that CB users have posted in this thread, there are different 'hubs' the Dev Alphas were delivered to by UPS/ FedEx.

I'm guessing that these are also used to send the LE devices. Now the weird thing is that some German guy claimed to have received a red Z10, which would mean that the EU hub has already started sending out LE devices. That would only make sense if people in the UK also started receiving theirs, but so far I've only read (CB Forums & Twitter) about people in the US and Canada receiving theirs.

I'm trying to get a hold of this German guy as he's the only EU guy claiming to have received his, but haven't heard from him. I'll report as soon as I've heard something so we EU people can have some hope!
    floydsaj likes this.
    03-13-13 03:55 AM
    Thanks For The Update H4zN! Try Your Best To Find The German Guy LOL
    03-13-13 04:11 AM
    Thanks For The Update H4zN! Try Your Best To Find The German Guy LOL
    I hope I can update you with good news from myself as Germany is only 2 hours away from here Wishful thinking at its best!
    floydsaj likes this.
    03-13-13 04:17 AM
    At the moment the released version is a modified version of the sample app. But I am working on adding a whole bunch of features that are not in the sample. The sample apps were meant for us to build off of and was encouraged.

I still put quite a bit of work into it.
    The sample apps were meant for us to add the features to our app, but it's stated in the terms that simply taking the app and modifying it slightly, and releasing as an app in BlackBerry World is not permitted. I would just be a bit careful about that, or add some killer features to it. That's all.
    03-13-13 06:48 AM
    The sample apps were meant for us to add the features to our app, but it's stated in the terms that simply taking the app and modifying it slightly, and releasing as an app in BlackBerry World is not permitted. I would just be a bit careful about that, or add some killer features to it. That's all.
    Apparently the app was good enough to be accepted in App World and it got though the LE program, which means it also passed all the requirements including all terms and it wasn't identified as modified slightly.

Cut the guy some slack, if he had done something wrong, he wouldn't get the device.
    03-13-13 07:04 AM
    BlackBerry z10 Limited Edition Received - Mobilesyrup-screen-shot-2013-03-13-3.30.22-pm.png
    BlackBerry z10 Limited Edition Received - Mobilesyrup-screen-shot-2013-03-13-3.29.59-pm.png

As mentioned in the comment of this blog post by DJ Reyes!
    03-13-13 09:32 AM
    Where is mine? My phone broke and I desperately need this phone!
    03-13-13 10:05 AM
    Here is a website with a bunch of photos of it. Limited Edition BlackBerry Z10: Unboxing, hands-on and initial impressions - GadgetNerdly

I have to say, something about this phone makes it look strange in pictures. The color always seems a little off in the pictures I've seen of it. But, in person, it looks really beautiful. It is definitely one those things that looks better in person than in photographs.
    RubberChicken76 likes this.
    03-13-13 10:53 AM
    Anyone got LE in Asia?....I'm also waiting for one..I'm so impatient!
    03-13-13 11:00 AM
    Here is a website with a bunch of photos of it. Limited Edition BlackBerry Z10: Unboxing, hands-on and initial impressions - GadgetNerdly

I have to say, something about this phone makes it look strange in pictures. The color always seems a little off in the pictures I've seen of it. But, in person, it looks really beautiful. It is definitely one those things that looks better in person than in photographs.
    gives a pretty good idea of the color. Just don't watch the whole video, it's the most boring unboxing ever!
    03-13-13 11:14 AM
    Anyone got LE in Asia?....I'm also waiting for one..I'm so impatient!
    Just the US and Canada so far.. *maybe* someone in Germany.
    03-13-13 11:24 AM
    Is anyone who makes an app qualified as a developer. Really want a Z10
    03-13-13 12:38 PM
    No,
    You needed a Dev Alpha A or B, submit an app, once approved apply for LE trade up. Then Wait for the phone
    03-13-13 12:48 PM
    The LE arrived today! Woot! Now I won't get any coding done today!
    bbquincar likes this.
    03-13-13 01:15 PM
    I'm so impatient. Really want a Z10
    03-13-13 01:25 PM
    Really a z10 just for nothing??

Posted via CB10
    Yup
    03-13-13 01:55 PM
    and here I am still waiting for the email accepting me..... it hurts
    03-13-13 02:26 PM
    The LE arrived today! Woot! Now I won't get any coding done today!
    Did you get a tracing number email or received a email after you received the item. When did you send you dev in.

ok im ready for my red Z10 damm. Im actual glad im at work cause if i was home it would have been such a waste waiting for something i have no tracking number for lol.
    03-13-13 02:42 PM
    I got mine today. No email, tacking number, or anything. It just showed up. I'm in Texas.
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    03-13-13 04:26 PM
    Just the US and Canada so far.. *maybe* someone in Germany.
    Blackberry said this about UK LE

Hello Benjamin,

We are hoping to start shipping in your area in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks,
    Melanie
    03-13-13 04:48 PM
326 ... 23456 ...