Hi I have submitted my native BB10 app in 15 Jan and until now it's still pending for review.

Anyone also still waiting?

I can't wait to send the Dev Alpha and get the LE phone.
    01-27-13 12:36 AM
    Ya, I submitted my app on Dec 12 and didn't get a first review until Jan 15. Ultimately, the app didn't get approval until Jan 21. I haven't received the trade-in email yet. As I wrote in another thread, when I emailed RIM about when I should get the trade-in email, Dev Relations said they expect to send the email within 10 business days of approval. There is a thread in the developer's forums about long approval times, and you might want to PM some of the RIM folks there to see where your approval's at. Problem is that they are really back-logged with all the applications being submitted for BB10 launch...
    01-27-13 01:21 AM
    Ya, I submitted my app on Dec 12 and didn't get a first review until Jan 15. Ultimately, the app didn't get approval until Jan 21. I haven't received the trade-in email yet. As I wrote in another thread, when I emailed RIM about when I should get the trade-in email, Dev Relations said they expect to send the email within 10 business days of approval. There is a thread in the developer's forums about long approval times, and you might want to PM some of the RIM folks there to see where your approval's at. Problem is that they are really back-logged with all the applications being submitted for BB10 launch...
    Thanks I will contact the RIM folks before they ran out of LE stock
    01-27-13 01:23 AM
    I did a load of submissions for the last chance 'thon

Had 3 / 21 approved so far

First was ...

Vexed Lite Classic

Submit : Jan 19, 2013 17:52:18
    Approve : Jan 25, 2013 04:51:17
    Release : A few mins past approve

A few hours later it was in AppWorld on my DevAlpha

The odd thing is that apps submitted before this are still in the queue - then there's a gap and two more acceptances with gaps between them again
    DarcMobile likes this.
    01-27-13 04:45 AM
    I am, hopefully the backlog gets cleared up by tomorrow

PS. Do they like.. Personally check out each app that goes through or something..?
    01-28-13 04:03 AM
    I wanted to get Vexed JamSterdam out before 30th as it's a time-limited release (taking it down before devices launch)

Not easy but you can do it - took 3 hours for a rush Approval

The other 18 are still in queue but not bothered about that
    01-29-13 11:17 AM
    I wanted to get Vexed JamSterdam out before 30th as it's a time-limited release (taking it down before devices launch)

Not easy but you can do it - took 3 hours for a rush Approval

The other 18 are still in queue but not bothered about that
    I've been waiting since the 19th and have heard absolutely nothing... How'd you get a rush approval?
    01-29-13 06:10 PM
    Still waiting since 17th,a few other from 17th-24th
    01-29-13 10:25 PM
    Still since last chance port at thon, i dont think i will be on time for apply Built for BB. Good luck eveeryone
    01-30-13 12:44 AM
    PS. Do they like.. Personally check out each app that goes through or something..?
    Yes, they do check out each one to make sure it functions and doesn't violate any of their terms. I'm not sure how carefully they check, though, especially with the current huge backlog. I have downloaded apps that don't really work at all.
    01-30-13 09:55 PM
    I have on from the 19th and one from the 22nd and both aren't approved yet -.-
    01-31-13 06:38 AM
    If you read the Terms and Conditions. You have till Feb 28th to have your app approved/submitted and the LE devices won't go out till March
    01-31-13 11:15 PM
    They just updated the rules. The Feb 28th date wasn't in the rules before.
    02-01-13 12:59 AM
    I have on from the 19th and one from the 22nd and both aren't approved yet -.-
    I just checked the official BB support forum and found many cases worse than ours. Some even submitted on early December and did not get any respond.

If you read the Terms and Conditions. You have till Feb 28th to have your app approved/submitted and the LE devices won't go out till March
    They just updated the rules. The Feb 28th date wasn't in the rules before.
    RIM said that since the device is limited, it comes in first come first serve basis. Furiously, I heard there are only 12,000 units available, still rumor though.
    02-01-13 02:55 AM
    Don't know if they did update the terms and conditions b/c of the queue of apps but its in the fine print.

https://developer.blackberry.com/dev...ion-tandc.html

1. Offer Period. Offer is open between 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 29, 2012 and 11:59:59 p.m. ET on January 21, 2013 (“Offer Period”)
    2.5 Participants will be permitted to resubmit their Application one (1) time if it is not approved by BBAW. Any such resubmission must be submitted to the Vendor Portal by 11:59:59 pm ET on February 28th, 2013.
    2.7 There are a total of 12,000 Devices available for distribution under this Offer and they will be distributed while supplies last on a first come first served basis.
    So I drafted a application submission before the Offer Period ended. Does that mean im still eligible?
    DarcMobile likes this.
    02-01-13 01:49 PM
    Sure everyone got this email today! If not here it is:

Hey folks!
    Shelby Hanson and Lou Gazzola here from BlackBerry Developer Relations Marketing.
    We wanted to share an update with those of you who participated in the Last Chance Port-A-Thon on January 18 and 19, 2013.
    At that time, we said you’d hear from us soon on rewards. We don’t know if you saw the news and the tweets, but the Port-A-Thon was a huge success! So huge, in fact, that we are extremely backlogged in reviews and approvals of your apps.
    So, we’re asking you to be patient a bit longer with us as the system gets cleared out. We will extend the deadline to get apps approved and will ensure you have at least two weeks to fix any apps that are not approved. The teams here are working around the clock calculating eligibility for rewards, reviewing apps, approving apps, etc.
    More information will be communicated shortly along with your reward details on the Last Chance Port-A-Thon. In the meantime if you have any questions, please refer to the following two articles on Inside BlackBerry Developer Blog.
    Port-A-Thon Updates �BlackBerry Developer Blog
    BlackBerry 10 Last Chance Port-A-Thon �BlackBerry Developer Blog
    We appreciate your commitment to BlackBerry and we look forward to contacting you again soon.
    Your number one fans,
    Shelby and Lou
    DarcMobile likes this.
    02-01-13 04:02 PM
    Don't know if they did update the terms and conditions b/c of the queue of apps but its in the fine print.

[url]https://developer.blackberry.com/devzone/webroot/limitededition-tandc.html[/url

So I drafted a application submission before the Offer Period ended. Does that mean im still eligible?
    if your draft contain only description and not the app, I don't think you will be eligible
    If you have unfinished app submitted before, they give you one chance to resubmit the new one

Sure everyone got this email today! If not here it is:

Thanks they indeed have a lot of backlog, I think they prioritize app made by big name first and not based on queue
    02-01-13 08:57 PM
    Well, I won't blame them for prioritizing app made by big name first, since that is of course what the consumers will look for first.
    tjseaman likes this.
    02-02-13 01:42 AM
    RIM said that since the device is limited, it comes in first come first serve basis. Furiously, I heard there are only 12,000 units available, still rumor though.
    According to the terms and conditions there are 12,000 units. They gave out 7,500 Dev Alpha's, so shouldn't there be enough?
    02-02-13 12:29 PM
    im still waiting for my app approval
    02-05-13 12:53 PM
    As am I, of course I submitted on the 20th...So cutting it close.

Of course they now extended the deadline to the Feb 28th .
    02-05-13 01:31 PM
    According to the terms and conditions there are 12,000 units. They gave out 7,500 Dev Alpha's, so shouldn't there be enough?
    7500 only? I thought there are 20,000+ units. I can't found the exact number in google thought.

BTW still waiting here T_T
    02-07-13 05:52 AM
    I am still waiting too. Just from 28th of january but no info given.
    02-07-13 06:04 AM
    It's been about 10 business days (Jan 24th) since I submitted my latest update and still waiting . The previous took about 8 to review. So I'm guessing the backlog has been growing quite a bit since those port-a-thons they held. Hopefully they'll get through the initial onslaught or ramp up their review team. I'll post when I get a response if it helps others to get a sense of the current wait time.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    DarcMobile likes this.
    02-07-13 06:33 AM
    I submitted an app just before the port-a-thons kicked off and it was approved in 4 days. I submitted an update on Jan 16 and it is still waiting to be reviewed.
    02-07-13 07:14 AM
200 123 ...