Hey, today i've woke up and watch my email as usual then i noticied that i've apply for the Dev alpha C which makes me happy, but im still waiting for my Dev alpha A trade email, should i loose the hope at this point that everybody already got the email, what will happen with the dev alphas that didnt return?

Anyone in the same situation?

Regards.
    02-28-13 11:18 AM
    hmm this is weird i already sent in my dev B and just got an email that says i qualified for the Dev c too
    02-28-13 11:23 AM
    hmm this is weird i already sent in my dev B and just got an email that says i qualified for the Dev c too
    You've sent your Dev B for trade-up?
    02-28-13 11:41 AM
    You've sent your Dev B for trade-up?
    Yea I sent it in early January
    02-28-13 03:47 PM
    I applied the LE around January 20th. They still haven't sent me an email asking for the Dev Alpha B back.

I'm not worrying too much because they said the LEs won't be sent out until the end of March or beginning of April. Want as much dev alpha time as possible
    02-28-13 04:34 PM
    I applied the LE around January 20th. They still haven't sent me an email asking for the Dev Alpha B back.

I'm not worrying too much because they said the LEs won't be sent out until the end of March or beginning of April. Want as much dev alpha time as possible

So im not the only one I have been waiting since January 31st.
    02-28-13 04:46 PM
    I've been waiting for the Limited Edition trade-in email since January 21. I submitted the app on December 19. Bugged them again, and they say they are trying to clear backlog. It does look like though, they were trying to move through qualifications for the Dev C. Hopefully they'll be able to get to the LE trade-in emails soon....
    02-28-13 05:27 PM
    I've been waiting for the Limited Edition trade-in email since January 21. I submitted the app on December 19. Bugged them again, and they say they are trying to clear backlog. It does look like though, they were trying to move through qualifications for the Dev C. Hopefully they'll be able to get to the LE trade-in emails soon....
    Oh ok, but they even made a mistake with some people only having 250 points and still qualifying for a Dev Alpha C, When I have more points and I didn't receive a email
    02-28-13 05:30 PM
    I applied for the LE on February 15th, first app was approved February 23rd and received LE Trade-Up email on February 28th. That was fast enough considering they are really busy, but my second app is still waiting to be reviewed since February 17th!

Edit : 40 minutes later... my second app is approved! Great job BB Dev Team! Seems like they're working late!
    Last edited by Artwerks; 02-28-13 at 09:52 PM.
    02-28-13 09:09 PM
    SDK for 720x720 was only made public few weeks ago, so I suppose they are in a hurry to make developers work on keyboard enabled Q10 apps before managing LE. Is Q10 being sold yet? By the while, I have received no confitmation neither.
    03-01-13 02:23 AM
    Oh ok, but they even made a mistake with some people only having 250 points and still qualifying for a Dev Alpha C, When I have more points and I didn't receive a email
    How do you know that?
    03-01-13 01:39 PM
    One of the post asking other devs to share their points showed that one dev got qualified for dev c with only 250 points.
    Last edited by gyubok; 03-24-13 at 05:31 PM.
    bensmithbortey likes this.
    03-01-13 01:54 PM
    I just received a "congratulation email" telling me my app is ok with LE terms and i can get LE. Great! :-)
    03-01-13 02:48 PM
    I just received a "congratulation email" telling me my app is ok with LE terms and i can get LE. Great! :-)
    Congratulations!!! Hope it's me next!
    03-01-13 02:49 PM
    i got my email to yay finally
    03-01-13 03:04 PM
    i got my email to yay finally
    Congratulations!
    Congratulations!!! Hope it's me next!
    It will come, it may take a bit! But come on, you can't complain about a free phone!
    03-01-13 09:33 PM
    It will come, it may take a bit! But come on, you can't complain about a free phone!
    I can't complain about a free phone, but I can complain about the free phone taking a long time to get to me.
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    03-01-13 10:09 PM
    Still waiting, sigh
    03-02-13 04:36 AM
    Still waiting here. Received a Dev Alpha C email, but still waiting on my LE Trade-Up. My first app was submitted on January 21st, and approved a few weeks after, but the second I submitted the app, I filled out the form. I am not too worried about it though, they have the LE devices, and want to give them away.. It's not like they are being very difficult about qualifying, so they just must be backed up like crazy.
    03-03-13 08:42 PM
    Woohoo! Finally got my trade-in email!
    03-06-13 02:49 PM
    Yeah! Got mine too! Thank you BlackBerry I got my Dev C confirm, LE device and some cash for the port a thons, plus my apps are selling well I feel really blessed, I will keep trying to get the crystal bb

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 03:08 PM
    Yeah! Got mine too! Thank you BlackBerry I got my Dev C confirm, LE device and some cash for the port a thons, plus my apps are selling well I feel really blessed, I will keep trying to get the crystal bb

Posted via CB10
    They didn't send out the money for the Port - A - Thons yet, right..? Or they did? Still waiting on my LE email, probably just waited on that when making the Alpha C a priority.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 03:17 PM
    They sent it out at least for the first port-a-thon (the Decemeber one).
    03-07-13 02:59 PM
    They sent it out at least for the first port-a-thon (the Decemeber one).
    Okay yeah u just got my email about the Port-A-Thon today. Still waiting on LE email tho.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 08:08 PM
    I'm still waiting on the LE approval email as well.
    03-10-13 06:30 PM
57 123