hi, im on a q10, i downloaded the zoom cloud meetings app and it opened up fine, but when i tried to sign in it told me that it cant connect to network, and when i tried to join a meeting without logging in it gave me an error message which read: "the meeting has problems. error code: 100035000". i tried deleting and reinstalling the app a few times, but the problem still persists. can anyone help me?
    05-13-20 05:41 PM
    If you downloaded it from BlackBerry World, that version of the app no longer works. You would have to try and find an Android build that will work. All current builds require Android 5.0 and up, so any Android version you try would need to be Android 4.3 and below. Even then, I have my doubts it will work.
    05-14-20 12:30 PM
    If you downloaded it from BlackBerry World, that version of the app no longer works. You would have to try and find an Android build that will work. All current builds require Android 5.0 and up, so any Android version you try would need to be Android 4.3 and below. Even then, I have my doubts it will work.
    I downloaded the BBW version yesterday and signed in fine on my spare Z10. Just used it for a chat with my wife. I've also been using the BBW Zoom app on my Passport, no problem. The Zoom app from BBW works. Tested just now on my Z10 and Passport.
    05-14-20 12:52 PM
    I downloaded the BBW version yesterday and signed in fine on my spare Z10. Just used it for a chat with my wife. I've also been using the BBW Zoom app on my Passport, no problem. The Zoom app from BBW works. Tested just now on my Z10 and Passport.
    They must have changed something in the last week or perhaps I was trying it when there was issues. I tested last week and it wasn't working at all.
    05-14-20 12:53 PM
    They must have changed something in the last week or perhaps I was trying it when there was issues. I tested last week and it wasn't working at all.
    I know they were making changes (security and all) so perhaps something on their end was out for a spell - it is working beautifully for me, at least.
    05-14-20 12:55 PM
    but when i tried to sign in
    What method did you use for sign in? I believe there are 3 methods. I use the email address method along with my password.
    Bla1ze likes this.
    05-14-20 01:08 PM
    i tried signing in with google, and also with my email address and password, and both times it told there were problems with the network
    05-14-20 08:37 PM
    i just tried again deleting and reinstalling it, and im having the same problem
    05-14-20 08:39 PM
    do you maybe have an apk i can try?
    also, this sounds weird as i heard that zoom was originally made for blackerry in the form of bbm, and it then got separated and changed into zoom
    05-14-20 08:41 PM
    I confirm that Zoom downloaded from BBW works. Installed and signed in (with email and password) right now on my Passport.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59949934

Posted via CB10
    05-15-20 03:10 AM
    i tried signing in with google, and also with my email address and password, and both times it told there were problems with the network
    You won't be able to sign in with Google credentials.

You will need Zoom credentials.
    05-15-20 06:22 AM
    Hmnn - I'm at a loss for suggestions. Q10 is definitely a supported device, all countries are supported (so it's not a geographical problem), and OS version 10.2 and above are supported so it would not be your OS. ??? Can you log into Zoom on your computer or other non-BB10 device?
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    05-15-20 09:38 AM
    Hmnn - I'm at a loss for suggestions. Q10 is definitely a supported device, all countries are supported (so it's not a geographical problem), and OS version 10.2 and above are supported so it would not be your OS. ??? Can you log into Zoom on your computer or other non-BB10 device?
    Thinks it is a stretch to say it's a supported device at this point.

I've seen a few other with issues with Zoom these last couple of months. Maybe a conflict with something else that has been installed?

If Zoom is a must, I'd use an Autoloader on it to get back to square one... and then see if it will install and work. From there move forward with your Accounts and other Apps. (making sure you have everything backed up first).
    05-15-20 03:02 PM
    Yeah, perhaps my choice of words there was a stretch but I meant in the distant past when the app description was written- as in all BB10 devices WERE supported (believe it or not even the PlayBook is listed as a "supported" device). It's just that I have 2 devices and a friend has another BB10 device all working great with Zoom. Maybe a reload of the OS is the last resort as you say.
    05-15-20 03:26 PM
    You won't be able to sign in with Google credentials.

You will need Zoom credentials.
    i tried that too
    05-15-20 04:04 PM

I've seen a few other with issues with Zoom these last couple of months. Maybe a conflict with something else that has been installed?

If Zoom is a must, I'd use an Autoloader on it to get back to square one... and then see if it will install and work. From there move forward with your Accounts and other Apps. (making sure you have everything backed up first).
    pls exuse my ignorance, what is an autoloader?
    05-15-20 04:08 PM
    pls exuse my ignorance, what is an autoloader?
    That is a method to reload your operating system. It will totally wipe your device and install the latest OS so that you can start all over clean.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-20 04:55 PM