Longtime BB guy here....left CB Nation in Aug and looking forward to "coming home" asap....
    I've never been huge on apps, but there are 3 apps I've identified that I really need on my device. Or apps that do the same thing.
    -Stopwatch with multiple times being able to start & stop independently. Possibly being able to name each separate clock.
    -A mileage logging app. Something simple that the ending mileage from one day is the default starting mileage for the next day. (I almost thing formulating a spreadsheet me be as easy as finding an app)
    -Password Keeper-Specifically one that backs up to a cloud. I currently use Keeper by CallPod. It's on my GS3 and I used it on my BB's (9700 & up). It also syncs w/a desktop version as well.
    How does porting from droid work? Is it possible to port these particular apps to the Z10?
    I'm pretty excited about coming back "home" but I've really become reliant on these 3 apps.
    03-17-13 11:25 AM
    I can answer for number 3. Vault is a very password app that backs up to Dropbox.
    03-17-13 06:52 PM
    Ha ha.......thanks. I have it on my GS3 now and I need it for the Z10.
    I've used it on other berry's as well. Is it available for the Z10? I think it backs up to the CallPod cloud, tho
    03-17-13 07:25 PM
    Longtime BB guy here....left CB Nation in Aug and looking forward to "coming home" asap....
    I've never been huge on apps, but there are 3 apps I've identified that I really need on my device. Or apps that do the same thing.
    -Stopwatch with multiple times being able to start & stop independently. Possibly being able to name each separate clock.
    -A mileage logging app. Something simple that the ending mileage from one day is the default starting mileage for the next day. (I almost thing formulating a spreadsheet me be as easy as finding an app)
    -Password Keeper-Specifically one that backs up to a cloud. I currently use Keeper by CallPod. It's on my GS3 and I used it on my BB's (9700 & up). It also syncs w/a desktop version as well.
    How does porting from droid work? Is it possible to port these particular apps to the Z10?
    I'm pretty excited about coming back "home" but I've really become reliant on these 3 apps.
    OMFG!!!!!....I've been rockin my Z10 since Fri 22nd, when AT&T released it. I used "app back up & restore" to back up the apps I wanted from my GS3 & put'em in a file on my comp. I then used PlayBook .apk to .bar converter web site. I saved them to another folder with all the other .bar files I had for my PB. I side loaded them on my Z10.....BAM!!! they all work as they did on my GS3.....(so far)
    03-25-13 06:25 PM
    For mileage logging and tracking, you can try our vehicle management app, aCar, which has explicit trip logging feature in addition to fill-up, service/maintenance and expense tracking. aCar has the option to start from the end mileage of the last trip, or even to start a return trip for your convenience.

You can find a more complete description of the features, screen shots and download links in the announcement we've posted on this forum:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/app-ann...y-10-a-792933/

We will be glad to hear your feedback.

Best Regards,
    Armond Avanes | ZoneWalker LLC
    04-14-13 11:39 AM
    Stopwatch I'm not sure about, but I have no doubt that there is an app.

There are tons of money and petrol logging apps, just up to you to decide which you want. This is an example of a built for BlackBerry logging app
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/90101

There is password keeper which can be used the same as password keeper on legacy devices and you can import your old password keeper from your legacy.
    There is also vault which I think someone else already mentioned, which should give you what you looking for.

Hope this helps

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    04-14-13 12:11 PM
    Stopwatch I'm not sure about, but I have no doubt that there is an app.

There are tons of money and petrol logging apps, just up to you to decide which you want. This is an example of a built for BlackBerry logging app
    BlackBerry World - Money Plus

There is password keeper which can be used the same as password keeper on legacy devices and you can import your old password keeper from your legacy.
    There is also vault which I think someone else already mentioned, which should give you what you looking for.

Hope this helps

Thanks Missy....(love your avatar!!!)
    I side loaded all three apps that I needed. All three work pretty much like they did on the "other" device.
    I backed up all three (and a few more) on my GS3 using App Backup & Restore from G Play. Used .apk to .bar converter web site and loaded them on my Z10.
    -MilesTrac.... is simple and doesn't have all the "fluff" I didn't want. Miles from the previous day are the default miles for the current day. Destination and use (personal/biz/etc.....) I don't want or need fuel consumption, trip.....
    -Keeper/Data Vault-I already had a ton of passwords in it and didn't want to recreate them. I side loaded the droid app...entered the master password and it synced...just like on my GS3
    -Stopwatch & Timer+ -Same thing. This app is in BB world but wouldn't let me add additional stop watches. When I tried to upgrade it, (figuring it would give me the options I needed) I would get a network error message. I side loaded it and, like the others, works great. I can add as many stop watches as I choose.
    04-14-13 12:51 PM
    Thanks Missy....(love your avatar!!!)
    I side loaded all three apps that I needed. All three work pretty much like they did on the "other" device.
    I backed up all three (and a few more) on my GS3 using App Backup & Restore from G Play. Used .apk to .bar converter web site and loaded them on my Z10.
    -MilesTrac.... is simple and doesn't have all the "fluff" I didn't want. Miles from the previous day are the default miles for the current day. Destination and use (personal/biz/etc.....) I don't want or need fuel consumption, trip.....
    -Keeper/Data Vault-I already had a ton of passwords in it and didn't want to recreate them. I side loaded the droid app...entered the master password and it synced...just like on my GS3
    -Stopwatch & Timer+ -Same thing. This app is in BB world but wouldn't let me add additional stop watches. When I tried to upgrade it, (figuring it would give me the options I needed) I would get a network error message. I side loaded it and, like the others, works great. I can add as many stop watches as I choose.
    Most welcome and thanks ;}
    Always great when you can get your apps working like you want.
    Glad you figured it all out.

Ps. Welcome back to CB nation

Drayk likes this.
    04-14-13 01:55 PM
    Most welcome and thanks ;}
    Always great when you can get your apps working like you want.
    Glad you figured it all out.

Ps. Welcome back to CB nation

Thanks so much....Glad to be back!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 03:24 PM