I have many Sony products in our castle and have recently added a Xperia Tablet to integrate with the TV's and entertainment center. The remote control features in the tablet are great! TV Sideview is an app that loads and will scroll up to 50 channels across the screen like a jukebox cd covers.

You see something you want to watch and just touch it and flick it up towards the tv. The IR port changes the channel! Its great and I with some of the Sony services and TV side view will be available in BB10 soon. The Remote control in the Xperia Tablet is a huge selling point and many people have bought mainly for that purpose. It sounds like windows 8 might be getting put into the new Sony Tablet Z, not sure. I heard something with support today about tablets with windows. The Xperia S is getting Jelly Bean at the end of April. I would highly recommend it if your house is full of Sony entertainment products. I hope that Blackberry and Sony will talk about an alliance here. Sony is number one in entertainment and I would like to see some integration put into the Blackberry tablets and phones. Might not be a bad conversation esp if windows is taking over the Xperia tablets. Maybe Blackberry 10 can license into the phones !?

http://www.engadget.com/2013/01/07/s...ands-on-video/
    Last edited by Motorhead777; 04-06-13 at 07:13 PM.
    04-06-13 06:56 PM
    +1 for Sony TV SideView on BlackBerry Playbook and BB10
    04-12-13 07:29 PM