Hi,

Just got my mum a Q5, she likes playing basic word or puzzle games. Tried a whole bunch so far but none of them are really "free". i.e you have to pay to unlock more than one level etc.

I dont mind paying for a couple of games for her, but i'm not really into word/puzzle games so was hoping someone here could make a couple of suggestions on which titles in this genre are worth buying. If you know any truly free ones that would be even better (i dont mind ad supported apps, as long as they are not too intrusive).

Thanks in advance
    04-17-14 03:11 PM
    Hi,

Just got my mum a Q5, she likes playing basic word or puzzle games. Tried a whole bunch so far but none of them are really "free". i.e you have to pay to unlock more than one level etc.

I dont mind paying for a couple of games for her, but i'm not really into word/puzzle games so was hoping someone here could make a couple of suggestions on which titles in this genre are worth buying. If you know any truly free ones that would be even better (i dont mind ad supported apps, as long as they are not too intrusive).

Thanks in advance
    What about 2048? You can get it from Snap. Great game. Very popular.
    04-17-14 07:36 PM
    Try Hue. But yeah it cost 99 cents to unlock unlimited moves. It's a 2048 game in a different way.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-14 12:27 AM
    Try wordhero.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 04:01 PM