Can someone tell BlackBerry WLM no longer exists and can be removed from the app world.

If they ask what happened just tell them BBM helped kill off MSN.

Seriously why is it still in app world

Posted via CB10
    11-27-13 08:06 PM
    What is that?

Posted via CB 10 app
    11-27-13 08:39 PM
    I think WLM no longer exist in most parts of the world. Being merged with Skype.
    11-27-13 08:51 PM
    It's like a bad cold I keep getting an alarm in my notifications that I need to update the password for WLM, I click on the notification and it takes me to a statement that I need to delete the app from my phone . Well BlackBerry it's not in my phone and it appears to automatically sync with my outlook.com account. BlackBerry please remove whatever chaff is in the OS that is causing this the notification comes in numerous times a day

Posted from my ZED 30 jacked up on 10.2.1.1055 thank you very much!!
    01-02-14 11:39 PM
    It's like a bad cold I keep getting an alarm in my notifications that I need to update the password for WLM, I click on the notification and it takes me to a statement that I need to delete the app from my phone . Well BlackBerry it's not in my phone and it appears to automatically sync with my outlook.com account. BlackBerry please remove whatever chaff is in the OS that is causing this the notification comes in numerous times a day

You've deleted the actual app and are still getting the notification ?

Posted via CB10
    01-02-14 11:41 PM
    I recently saw a webpage about how devotees can still use Windows Live Messenger with an appropriate tweak and without the need for Skype. Apparently it is not completely dead. Microsoft has not killed it off for those who are determined to continue using it. I haven't used it for years, but it was interesting reading. I think they said that at its height there were 300 million users.
    Last edited by Axacta; 01-03-14 at 12:29 AM.
    01-03-14 12:18 AM
    You've deleted the actual app and are still getting the notification ?

Posted via CB10
    Well no there is no app it's baked into the hub with no way of deleting it yet the notification keeps stating that I have to delete the app to get rid of it. I don't have, never have had windows messenger I just happen to have an Outlook.com email address and BlackBerry seems to automatically assume that I have messenger and installs the damn app into my hub. Is there anyway to stop these notifications or delete messenger from the hub??? It seems to me it is baked right into the OS like text messaging is

Any help would be appreciated

01-03-14 05:05 AM
    Windows Live Messenger is not deleted from blackberry store yet. I use this application in my Blackberry smartphone.
    01-03-14 06:40 AM
    What is that?

Posted via CB 10 app
    Look at the thread title.

CB10 via Verizon Z10. 10.2.1.1925
    01-03-14 07:36 AM
    Windows Live Messenger is not deleted from blackberry store yet. I use this application in my Blackberry smartphone.
    I used to love Windows Messenger and stuck with it until I was finally forced to move to Skype. I didn't mind this at all considering my issue was with MSN Messenger. I assume Windows Live Messenger is MSN Messenger rebranded so I expect everyone eventually will be forced over to Skype.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-14 09:18 AM
    Well no there is no app it's baked into the hub with no way of deleting it yet the notification keeps stating that I have to delete the app to get rid of it. I don't have, never have had windows messenger I just happen to have an Outlook.com email address and BlackBerry seems to automatically assume that I have messenger and installs the damn app into my hub. Is there anyway to stop these notifications or delete messenger from the hub??? It seems to me it is baked right into the OS like text messaging is

Any help would be appreciated

There's definitely an app. Try reinstalling it and then deleting it.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-14 01:20 PM
    Hm I don't use that since like 3 or 4 years ago

Posted via CB10 with my crazy beautiful Q10
    01-03-14 01:49 PM
    There's definitely an app. Try reinstalling it and then deleting it.

Posted via CB10
    That worked thanks

Posted from my ZED 30 jacked up on 10.2.1.1925 thank you very much!!
    01-08-14 09:24 AM