Since I acqubut to NO avire the Z10 approximately 2 months ago, I have contacted Uken support several times for an update on this matter, but to NO avail!!!

Come on Uken when are you going to update your current game selection (FOW / Dark Galaxy etc...) to BB 10 OS??

Your usual response is, " its in the pipeline and should be available soon" that has been your BOG-standard response for the last 2 months....

One positive at least you have updated the games portfolio for support to the Playbook (approximately 5/6 weeks ago)

Can someone please assist by having a chat to Uken Games? (Based in Canada)

Thanks
    06-03-13 01:39 AM
    Since I acqubut to NO avire the Z10 approximately 2 months ago, I have contacted Uken support several times for an update on this matter, but to NO avail!!!

Come on Uken when are you going to update your current game selection (FOW / Dark Galaxy etc...) to BB 10 OS??

Your usual response is, " its in the pipeline and should be available soon" that has been your BOG-standard response for the last 2 months....

One positive at least you have updated the games portfolio for support to the Playbook (approximately 5/6 weeks ago)

Thanks
    My guess would be that if they don't have time to reply to customers, you shouldn't expect any update anytime soon. Unless of course if they are too busy making the games available.
    06-03-13 02:28 AM
    Thanks mate, apologies for the misspelling earlier. finger trouble...LOL
    06-03-13 04:23 AM

Thanks

I have the same problem! I have the Q10 and can't download no Uken games it's a load of ****
    08-18-13 02:34 PM