This morning during my train ride into work I started preparing remarks for an afternoon board meeting. I saved the remarks in Remember as I always do, but when I opened up Evernote, they were not there as I expected. Now I realize that Remember hasn't been syncing with my Evernote notebook since sometime in April. I say this because new entries made during the month of May are in Evernote only and not in Remember. Did an update come out that changed a setting. Is there anything I can do to get the two to talk to one another again. Please help me out.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-14 10:12 AM
    This morning during my train ride into work I started preparing remarks for an afternoon board meeting. I saved the remarks in Remember as I always do, but when I opened up Evernote, they were not there as I expected. Now I realize that Remember hasn't been syncing with my Evernote notebook since sometime in April. I say this because new entries made during the month of May are in Evernote only and not in Remember. Did an update come out that changed a setting. Is there anything I can do to get the two to talk to one another again. Please help me out.

Posted via CB10
    The first thing you can try is to go to Settings > Accounts > Evernote. Evernote needs re-vaildation (for some reason) after OS upgrades. If you've upgraded in April, that's probably the reason.

If not, you could try deleting the Evernote account and adding it again. Just be sure that any unsynced notes are backed up before deleting the account.

Posted via CB10
    The first thing you can try is to go to Settings > Accounts > Evernote. Evernote needs re-vaildation (for some reason) after OS upgrades. If you've upgraded in April, that's probably the reason.

If not, you could try deleting the Evernote account and adding it again. Just be sure that any unsynced notes are backed up before deleting the account.
    peregrineay likes this.
    06-04-14 10:30 AM
    Sure enough, the account is invalid. I will make other plans this time and square things away later so I get back the functionality I'm used to. My thanks!

Posted via CB10
    06-04-14 11:38 AM