I have Blaq. I've tried it... I installed the latest upgrade. I like the lite theme.

But, I find it harder to use than the native Twitter application.

Everyone seems to love Blaq. What am I missing? Perhaps I'm not a power user. But, what can I do in Blaq that I can't do in the native application?

I like re-quoting tweets that the natrive application permits... Surely I must be missing something.

Thanks for your help!
    01-17-14 02:57 PM
    I'm not a big Twitter user myself, but I agree with you. I don't find big difference using Blaq.
    01-17-14 03:05 PM
    I just like the UI better myself
    01-17-14 03:05 PM
    Mutes alone make it worth it, lol.
    01-17-14 03:06 PM
    I'm not familiar with mutes... does that mean that I can mute someone I'm following and not get there tweets? Shouldn't I just unfollow them?

Or am I missing the point of mutes.
    01-17-14 03:08 PM
    I have Blaq. I've tried it... I installed the latest upgrade. I like the lite theme.

Everyone seems to love Blaq. What am I missing? Perhaps I'm not a power user. But, what can I do in Blaq that I can't do in the native application?

I like re-quoting tweets that the natrive application permits... Surely I must be missing something.

Thanks for your help!
    Completely agree with you. Waste of money. The only thing I like is it shows what device people are tweeting from like the regular twitter apps USED to have. It's cool to see who's tweeting from a blackberry

Posted via CB10 for Z10
    01-18-14 12:11 PM
    I love the way native twitter looks. However as for functionality for me at least I hardly ever get direct messaging and sending messages from the hub is like playing craps. Sometimes they send sometimes they don't.
    01-18-14 01:10 PM
    UI is so much better on Blaq than the stock Twitter app. To be honest I wouldn't even use Twitter if I couldn't use Blaq.
    01-18-14 02:05 PM
    I agree with you, i keep trying the give Blaq a try and i find myself going back to the native app. I just find that the conversations look more organized on the native app than Blaq

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 02:34 PM
    You're right. But the tweet scheduler is priceless. Well, at least worth the $2.99 anyway...

Posted via my Q10
    01-18-14 03:28 PM

Thanks for your help!
    I also agree 100%. Not sure why everyone raves about Blaq. The native twitter client works very well and I like how it shows the activity of those who have followed, re tweeted or mentioned you in one spot.

I don't like the black color scheme either. I find it more difficult to read.

I do still use Blaq every now and then though. I like the streaming of tweets and muting, but for everything else there is the native client.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 03:40 PM