So today I saw we got the official BBM channels update. I went on to open up BBW and then I see it only has a 2.5 rating out of 5. Granted, not all apps can have a perfect score. But sheesh! A lot of the 1 star ratings were gibberish. Is someone paying people to give BBM bad ratings?! The app might not be perfecr, but it's at least 3.5. Just my opinion. But I find it very dodgy...

Posted via CB10
    11-27-13 11:21 AM
    probably accumulated from earlier BBM releases for BBOS devices, which I must say meh, pretty bad, had to hybrid the damn things. lol.
    11-27-13 11:25 AM
    I don't think they are paying anyone to rate it low. Have you seen some of the other reviews? I think people just get a little crazy with their reviews.
    11-27-13 11:26 AM
    Probably not. But all the one star ratings are gibberish. Whereas the five star ratings are written in a way that you can understand. Maybe I'm just seeing things. I just think it's weird. One guy said he couldn't change the bbm profile pic. That justifies a one star rating?! Anyways, was just curious

Another said "I don't like the new update". That was today's channels one. One star for something he doesn't have to use. I think you are right Jaydee. Some people just go crazy

Posted via CB10
    11-27-13 11:31 AM
    Yeah a lot of crazy reviews people saying they can't change their profile pictures and statuses did anyone encounter this or are all these people just dumb and don't know how to use phone properly

Posted via CB10
    11-27-13 05:52 PM
    Most of the 1 star reviews are from the first few months of BlackBerry 10 where people were saying 'We need Instagram' etc.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 04:11 PM
    Most of the 1 star reviews are from the first few months of BlackBerry 10 where people were saying 'We need Instagram' etc.

Posted via CB10
    Those reviews should be deleted since they aren't reviewing.... lol

Posted via CB10
    cheadlender likes this.
    11-28-13 04:12 PM
    So today I saw we got the official BBM channels update. I went on to open up BBW and then I see it only has a 2.5 rating out of 5. Granted, not all apps can have a perfect score. But sheesh! A lot of the 1 star ratings were gibberish. Is someone paying people to give BBM bad ratings?! The app might not be perfecr, but it's at least 3.5. Just my opinion. But I find it very dodgy...

Posted via CB10
    Sorry to correct u but is 5 out of 5 and I do agree with u with the rest of your posting, people here like to complain just about anything but the weather

BlackBerry Z10, powerful tool indeed.
    11-28-13 04:52 PM
    Would be a useless feat to rate an app which you cannot remove from your device since it is an integral part of it......

Reminds me of Pinky..... The Brain had the idea to launch is cross platform.... Just sad that Thorsten didn't go ahead with the request of the carriers to use it as a replacement for SMS and mms on their networks.....

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 05:03 PM