06-15-14 08:41 AM
66 123
tools
    I just received a reply from my BlackBerry Protect Post from you. I am a BlackBerry Developer and more, and, as such, would be grateful to promote and market your app in every sense of the word! I am currently building an exclusive protocol, BlackBerry Nation | www.blackberrynation.com | Radical BlackBerry Philanthropy and want to help the serious BlackBerry/QNX developer community and world. If there's anything I can do to help, feel free to drop me a line... :0
    Hi, looks like your project is very big. I am looking forward to it. But what does it really do? And I really hope we can take advantage of that.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 06:22 PM
    Hi, I actually really liked your suggestion. And I promise that feature should be in the next version. Thank you so much.

Posted via CB10
    And, when you implement that option, it can be used to send sms with commands for phone, like Send Location, Lock, Play Alarm, Display Message...
    1 copy of your app SOLD Of course, as soon as you implement that Than it would be really usefull tool to realy restore your phone if gets stolen because first thing thief does it swap sim card.
    EDIT: If you have access to any android device, try Avast Update Agent (name is like that so it seems harmless, but actually it's anti theft app), just to get idea how all that is implemented.
    11-21-13 05:04 PM
    And also, it would be a good idea in case of wipe (somebody took you phone and tries to unlock it, and phone goes wipe), to get sms on predefined number, so even if phone gets wiped you can still get phone number of person whose sim card is inserted inside.
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    11-21-13 05:13 PM
    And, when you implement that option, it can be used to send sms with commands for phone, like Send Location, Lock, Play Alarm, Display Message...
    1 copy of your app SOLD Of course, as soon as you implement that Than it would be really usefull tool to realy restore your phone if gets stolen because first thing thief does it swap sim card.
    EDIT: If you have access to any android device, try Avast Update Agent (name is like that so it seems harmless, but actually it's anti theft app), just to get idea how all that is implemented.
    thanks. I will look into that. Thanks for your suggestions I really want it to be implemented.
    11-21-13 07:03 PM
    Latest Version includes: Auto camera capture when someone tries to unlock with a wrong password. The front cam will take pictures and upload to dropox and or send to emails automatically .
    Last edited by NemOry; 11-22-13 at 06:49 PM.
    11-22-13 08:18 AM
    Auto camera capture when someone tries to unlock with a wrong password. The front cam will take pictures and upload to dropox and or send to emails automatically .
    Nice!

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 02:31 PM
    Looking forward to the release. App looks smooth and option rich

Posted via CB10
    11-22-13 10:35 PM
    Looking forward to the release. App looks smooth and option rich

Posted via CB10
    It's actually really smooth and fast cause it's purely native. thanks a lot

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 09:25 AM
    Oh wow
    Shut up and take my money.
    Is it published yet?
    11-23-13 09:54 AM
    I want this app. I check BBWorld hourly to see if it's out haha
    11-23-13 01:54 PM
    I paused the app on BlackBerry world since I have an update. And I want it in the first version. just stay tuned guys. A lot of us with my beta testwrs are working on making this app very polished.

Posted via CB10
    Mack Gans likes this.
    11-23-13 04:59 PM
    Oh wow
    Shut up and take my money.
    Is it published yet?
    Not yet available man. I will let everyone know when it is.
    11-26-13 08:57 PM
    It's better to wait and get top app, than to rush it and than to wait for next update that will fix possible bugs.
    11-27-13 07:14 PM
    Hello mate lve been using a similar kind of app with my old Torch 9800. Are you the same dev as "where's my phone" in legacy device?. There is also a similar app that Ive veen using for my iphone called "ilocalis". I have a few suggestion to enhanced your app but as bb10 is still new I dont know if it is possible. The old Where's my phone has an option tovprotect access to options and settings. I think this is useful to prevent anyone from disturbing any system settings and also prevent uninstalling the app. There is also an option to keep alert active screen even if the phone is reboot and you can get a notification if the simcard is change. The ilocalis does everything the old "wheres my phone could" but it takes it to another level. Just like your app, it will take a photo if the password is wrong but the owner can also take a photo anytime of the day and received it as an email. And similar to your app it can record sound when trigerred but the user can choose a 15 to 60 seconds sound clip and it will be sent to the email that you configured. One function that I hope you would implement is alert zone. The user can configure an alert zone by choosing a radius of a fixed place. For example you will get a notification if the phone is not within 10km radius of your house or school. Or you can automate to take a photo and record a sound clip if the phone is moving closed to a certain area. Parents will find this very usefull to monitor the childrens. Im very familiar with these two and few other similar apps If u still need beta testers let me know. Looking forward to see your app im BlackBerry world.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-13 09:27 PM
    Do you have idea how much will app cost?
    11-30-13 05:54 AM
    Do you have idea how much will app cost?
    Hi, I plan to sell it for 4.99$. But one time payment and free updates forever. I hope it's a good price for everyone. Also I am giving 10 free copies of where's my phone when it gets launched. And also all my beta testers get it already for free.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 06:11 AM
    Hello mate lve been using a similar kind of app with my old Torch 9800. Are you the same dev as "where's my phone" in legacy device?. There is also a similar app that Ive veen using for my iphone called "ilocalis". I have a few suggestion to enhanced your app but as bb10 is still new I dont know if it is possible. The old Where's my phone has an option tovprotect access to options and settings. I think this is useful to prevent anyone from disturbing any system settings and also prevent uninstalling the app. There is also an option to keep alert active screen even if the phone is reboot and you can get a notification if the simcard is change. The ilocalis does everything the old "wheres my phone could" but it takes it to another level. Just like your app, it will take a photo if the password is wrong but the owner can also take a photo anytime of the day and received it as an email. And similar to your app it can record sound when trigerred but the user can choose a 15 to 60 seconds sound clip and it will be sent to the email that you configured. One function that I hope you would implement is alert zone. The user can configure an alert zone by choosing a radius of a fixed place. For example you will get a notification if the phone is not within 10km radius of your house or school. Or you can automate to take a photo and record a sound clip if the phone is moving closed to a certain area. Parents will find this very usefull to monitor the childrens. Im very familiar with these two and few other similar apps If u still need beta testers let me know. Looking forward to see your app im BlackBerry world.

Posted via CB10
    Hi, I am not the same dev, also BB10 is VERY VERY secure as of now and doesn't let any applications or APIs touch the system's settings like delete an app through code, change device password through code, turn off phone through code and more. I really wish there's a way. A simcard changed notification is really possible but only good for Z30, cause the z10, q10 and q5 you need to pull off the battery first before you can pull off the SIM.. But if where's my phone becomes headless and it can run during system boot, then it can check the sim card immediately if it has changed or not. Also the Auto Camera Capture feature in Where's My Phone should send the pictures through email automatically but it's not yet in the current beta but It's going to be added very surely. Also I really like that alert zone idea, and I want it implemented in where's my phone. Thanks a lot for that and to all the suggestions I really really appreciate them a lot.
    Nharzhool likes this.
    11-30-13 06:20 AM
    There is soon going to be 10.2.1.**** with headless apo support for Z10, Q10, Q5.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 10:41 AM
    Bump. Any news? Eager to get this app on my phone.
    12-05-13 03:44 PM
    Yes. Latest update is where's my phone is nearly approaching headless approval and I'm really excited without headless I can't proceed with other features.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 05:55 PM
    Go, go gadget copter :P

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 01:17 PM
    Looking forward to this app, so so impatiently haha. Thanks for making such a great app!
    12-10-13 12:34 PM
    This is already headless approved. But still waiting for signing keys. This should hit BlackBerry world when 10.2.1 rolls out

Posted via CB10
    Marko M1 likes this.
    12-10-13 12:49 PM
    Do you have any info regarding date of release 10.2.1.xxxx? (and therefore your app)
    12-10-13 02:09 PM
    Wow another killer app from Nemory!

Fired from my Z10
    12-10-13 02:30 PM
66 123