Did something happen to this project? Any news?

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 09:37 PM
    Did something happen to this project? Any news?

Posted via CB10
    Sorry for not posting any updates, this app is still alive and kicking, it has been approved for headless a long time already but was already busy building Snap2Chat. I'm sure I'm going to look at this next week or so and submit to BBW
    03-02-14 09:48 PM
    Just found this thread. Good job so far. Looking forward to this release. Recently a lot of us have moved away from DropBox and moved to Box or Mega (and others). Can the picture upload and backup settings be upload to Box or others instead of DropBox?

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 10:09 PM
    Just found this thread. Good job so far. Looking forward to this release. Recently a lot of us have moved away from DropBox and moved to Box or Mega (and others). Can the picture upload and backup settings be upload to Box or others instead of DropBox?

Posted via CB10
    It can backup to any folder that your file manager supports, so if you linked your pc to your device, you can also backup through your pc's storage, mega isn't supported yet on the file manager so it's impossible for now

Posted via CB10
    nappp and flyingsolid like this.
    03-03-14 04:37 AM
    It can backup to any folder that your file manager supports, so if you linked your pc to your device, you can also backup through your pc's storage, mega isn't supported yet on the file manager so it's impossible for now

Posted via CB10
    Awesome. Box is my preference so that is good news

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 05:01 AM
    Headless has been implemented! App is almost ready. So excited to launch this app.!!!
    nappp likes this.
    04-17-14 01:47 AM
    I just purchased this and like the app so far. Two suggestions. When adding emails/phone number from a contact using the add button, I would like to select which entry it uses. Also, if there could be a help option which contains a few paragraphs or entries for how the basics of the app work that would also be beneficial. Thanks for putting in the work on this app.
    04-26-14 08:20 PM
    I just purchased this and like the app so far. Two suggestions. When adding emails/phone number from a contact using the add button, I would like to select which entry it uses. Also, if there could be a help option which contains a few paragraphs or entries for how the basics of the app work that would also be beneficial. Thanks for putting in the work on this app.
    What do you mean which entry bro? Hehe

So much thanks for getting and liking the app.

I will also try to put a help or faq or walk through

Posted via BlackBerry 10.3
    04-26-14 08:35 PM
    What do you mean which entry bro? Hehe
    When in the security left side tab if you select the contacts button to fill the field for email it allows for a name search but does not prompt for which email of those present to copy over.
    04-26-14 10:29 PM
    When in the security left side tab if you select the contacts button to fill the field for email it allows for a name search but does not prompt for which email of those present to copy over.
    Okay I get it bro. If it has multiple emails.

Posted via BlackBerry 10.3
    04-27-14 12:14 AM
    Where's My Phone 60% Off! Where's My Phone - Remotely Locate and Secure your Phone - BlackBerry World It's similar to BB Protect but better in some! Get it while it's still hot! #TeamBlackBerry
    04-29-14 08:27 PM
    Just downloaded this from the Beta Zone to see what it's like... Does the app need to use all the permissions to function properly?

Posted via CB10
    05-05-14 11:54 AM
    OP,
    I have few questions before purchasing app.
    What will happen if somebody stoled my phone and inserts his sim card? Will I still be able to get notifications like phone number of sim inserted, location data etc?

Posted via CB10
    06-15-14 07:59 AM
    I assume that it needs all permissions. Location services must be used if you want location of phone. Acces to file system is required to set your own alarm tone. Contacts so phone can contact you with email, pin msg, sms or whatever. I didn't yet tried app, but from resume of app this are permissions it needs in order to work it's job, get your phone home

Posted via CB10
    06-15-14 08:02 AM
    I assume that it needs all permissions. Location services must be used if you want location of phone. Acces to file system is required to set your own alarm tone. Contacts so phone can contact you with email, pin msg, sms or whatever. I didn't yet tried app, but from resume of app this are permissions it needs in order to work it's job, get your phone home

Posted via CB10
    This

Posted via CB10
    06-15-14 08:40 AM
    OP,
    I have few questions before purchasing app.
    What will happen if somebody stoled my phone and inserts his sim card? Will I still be able to get notifications like phone number of sim inserted, location data etc?

Posted via CB10
    I tried the on sim card changed event, but doesn't work, not.sure if it works now with 10.3. But you can send an email to your phone and still get the same result

Posted via CB10
    06-15-14 08:41 AM
66 123