Hi. For anyone who always forget where they left their phone or even lost their phone and BB Protect can't even do much more than what you want. Maybe this app can satisfy.

Where's My BB - Feature Packed Phone Locator Native App Coming Very Soon-banner.png

Headless Integration almost done!

This is different from BlackBerry Protect, this can help you find your phone without requiring a Internet Connection and a BlackBerry ID. You can trigger the app with SMS, Email and Pin Messages.

Get the app in BlackBerry World: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/41027904

Features:
    Triggerable Through : SMS, MMS, Email, & (maybe PIN Messages)
    Customizable Alarm Sound : Repeat, Volume, Custom MP3
    Customizable LED : Colors, Blink Times
    Customizable Flash Light Strobe : Flash Times, Just Turn On Flash
    Customizable (3) Trigger and (3) Stop Codes - Used to Turn on Alarm and Turn off Alarm
    Secure With Password: Can be used when someone tries to turn of the alarm, they need to enter the password
    Customizable Automation : Like auto reply with the phone's location, include battery status
    Secure Capture - if they entered a wrong password, a photo will be taken with the front camera
    Secure Record - if they entered a wrong password, an audio will be recorded
    Phone Finder - This is also built to the same app, used for setting advanced automation like when you've set the lost phone's volume to just 50% you can override it through SMS or Email or BBM.
    Active Frame - (additional ) Show's Battery Status, Phone Location, Volume and other settings
    Customizable Replies : Post To Facebook and Twitter, Automatically send sms / email to your friends,
    More Additional Settings: Preferred Orientation, Keep Awake
    And even more features to be added. If you have a feature request please let me know.

Where's My BB - Feature Packed Phone Locator Native App Coming Very Soon-1.jpg
    Where's My BB - Feature Packed Phone Locator Native App Coming Very Soon-2.jpg
    Where's My BB - Feature Packed Phone Locator Native App Coming Very Soon-3.jpg

Please let me know any thoughts you can to this App Idea. Thank you.
    Last edited by NemOry; 04-17-14 at 01:53 AM.
    10-27-13 12:18 PM
    Awesome

Posted via CB10
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    10-27-13 12:19 PM
    I would def buy this!

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 12:36 PM
    Sounds great

This post is Chuck Norris approved!!!!
    10-27-13 12:37 PM
    I forgot to mention. Aftwr the auto reply with the Phone's location. You can get routes with BlackBerry Maps going from your location to the Phone's location in real time.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 12:47 PM
    This is a great sounding app! Can't wait to see it released.
    10-27-13 12:51 PM
    Thanks Everyone. Hope to finish it today.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 07:54 PM
    Just updated. New Auto Post to Facebook & Twitter when your phone is stolen or someone tried to unlock it
    10-28-13 01:10 AM
    If this feature set works as described, this app sounds extraordinary. Really looking forward to it

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 01:10 AM
    It does work as described. I'm still polishing it. Maybe tonight or early november will be a Gold Version and Publish it.
    10-28-13 01:25 AM
    Ok and can you add a Alarm button? Like if i long press Vol- it sends a Alarm message to a contact ?
    10-28-13 01:30 AM
    Ok..i hope u can get headless support for this!

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 01:43 AM
    Ok and can you add a Alarm button? Like if i long press Vol- it sends a Alarm message to a contact ?
    That's possible and already implemented if you can see the Phone Finder Tab in the screenshots. You just need to enter the Secret Trigger Code and the phone number or the email of the phone. Then it should alarm it.
    10-28-13 01:45 AM
    Ok..i hope u can get headless support for this!

Posted via CB10
    That's what I was just thinking. I hope it does. as it doesn't eat battery too much. It only needs to run in the backround just to listen for a message to come. It doesn't require GPS, Internet, Bluetooth, Screen to be awake and all other stuffs.
    10-28-13 01:46 AM
    That's what I was just thinking. I hope it does. as it doesn't eat battery too much. It only needs to run in the backround just to listen for a message to come. It doesn't require GPS, Internet, Bluetooth, Screen to be awake and all other stuffs.
    Great!! , go ahead and apply for it then it would be perfect for this seeing that the app uses "triggers"

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 02:23 AM
    Great!! , go ahead and apply for it then it would be perfect for this seeing that the app uses "triggers"

Posted via CB10
    You mean add some graphics with actual triggers or guns?
    10-28-13 02:40 AM
    Awesome work man! Can't wait to see live.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 02:55 AM
    hello mate any update with your app?

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 06:49 PM
    hello mate any update with your app?

Posted via CB10
    Hi, The only left for developments are, auto replies, auto replies with device info, active frames. I think that's all left. Oh and there's a huge UI Revamp. Better looking and user friendly UI.

It should be done this week and hopefully everyone will see it in BlackBerry world in the first week kf november.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 07:16 PM
    I'm also creating a separate Phone Finder app, which should be the trigger sender and will.be free, it's better to use this trigger sender because you can further more customize by overriding the settings that was in the lost phone. Like you just want not to sound the alarm and just turn on.the fllash light.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 07:18 PM
    But you can always trigger the phone without the sender but with a little syntax like, sound=yes vibrate=yes flash=yes flashtimes=10000 flashspeed=0.6 something liks that

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 07:20 PM
    Screenshots are updated.
    10-30-13 08:27 PM
    Hey hope I can test this app. If you remember I tested out your game. PM me if the answer is yes

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 08:44 PM
    Hey hope I can test this app. If you remember I tested out your game. PM me if the answer is yes

Posted via CB10
    Yes man. You're in. Send me your blackberry id email to my bbm: [email protected] Thank you for your offer of help man.
    pttptppt likes this.
    10-30-13 09:26 PM
    Great idea NemOry.

Can the photos/audio it captures be sent via email?
    10-31-13 08:13 AM
55 123