I have 5 default folders I can use for my backups in the App Backup Pro. How do I determine which one to use? I have as options:

Box
    Dropbox
    Mega
    Device
    SD card

I knew I had a SD card so I did my first backup on it but them I realized if I lost my phone I would l probably have lost my SD card. So...I think I screwed up. Do you have any advice?

Also, do any of you encrypt your data?
    09-04-15 07:31 PM
    I have mine back up to my mSD card, then I copy that to OneDrive. I like to have a local and cloud backup, the same as for my PC.
    Gebo likes this.
    09-04-15 07:48 PM
    Gebo:

You can backup again and change your choice to one of those Cloud services, too. I generally backup to the sd card and then the Cloud. You do have to actively "terminate" the current choice and then pick again
    Gebo likes this.
    09-04-15 09:15 PM
    Can backups Pro backup password keeper?
    09-05-15 12:01 AM
    Can backups Pro backup password keeper?
    It is NOT in the list of apps that are backed up. I thought you could export Password Keeper data - I have not used it in a long time since there was no complementary app for computer.

What's interesting is that in the past, anytime someone posted about Backup Pro, the developer would respond but I have not seen them around in a while now.
    09-05-15 12:14 AM
    No, it can't. But PW Keeper has it's own backup and export features. Open PW Keeper, swipe down from the top for settings. Enable Cloud Syncronization for automatic backup. If, like me, you like to be safe, scroll down on the settings page and use the export feature to put a copy of the data on your mSD card, OneDrive, or Dropbox -- your choice. When exporting, you have the option to export it encrypted (preferred) or unencrypted.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-05-15 12:22 AM
    I found my answer. You can export the data to a csv file. Then you can transfer it to a PC using link or blend
    09-05-15 12:50 AM
    Ok, what is the difference between "Box", "Mega" and "Device"? I understand "Dropbox" and "SD Card" but I'm wondering the pros and cons of why anyone would choose one of the other 3 choices. I just came over from iPhone and iCloud so I never had to think about things like this. I just backed everything up to iCloud.

Also, I'm still wondering if any of you encrypt your data?

Thanks!
    09-05-15 11:10 AM
    Ok, what is the difference between "Box", "Mega" and "Device"? I understand "Dropbox" and "SD Card" but I'm wondering the pros and cons of why anyone would choose one of the other 3 choices. I just came over from iPhone and iCloud so I never had to think about things like this. I just backed everything up to iCloud.

Also, I'm still wondering if any of you encrypt your data?

Thanks!
    Box and Mega are two other Cloud services/providers. I believe DEVICE is the internal storage on the phone as opposed to the removable sd-card. If you open the File Manager and tap the lower left menu, you can chose between Media Card (sd-card) and Device where Device is internal storage.

I do NOT encrypt - takes longer and this way I can extract info if something else fails. But obviously you risk reveaingl the info if not encrypted.
    Gebo likes this.
    09-05-15 11:41 AM